Sorry if I'm being dumb. But when I try to go to this URL from the e-mail it sends me to all BS "world of possiblities page"

what am I doing wrong?
    04-01-09 10:51 AM
    Sorry if I'm being dumb. But when I try to go to this URL from the e-mail it sends me to all BS "world of possiblities page"

what am I doing wrong?
    Download BlackBerry App World

right from your phone - that should work
    04-01-09 10:52 AM
    open the app world page on your desktop, send yourself the link from that to your phone, this takes your straight to the download app bit.
    04-01-09 10:58 AM
    I'm confused, all I see is

BlackBerry App World

**BB LOGO**

A World of Possibilities

It's your world - bring more of it with you with BlackBerry App World�. Browse and download tons of great apps for your BlackBerry� smartphone in one convenient place. Load up your smartphone with games, social networking, online shopping, organization tools, personal productivity apps and more.

There's no download link!
    04-01-09 11:14 AM
    lol dont feel dumb, same for me too, less its an april fools prank haha
    04-01-09 11:16 AM
    I'm confused, all I see is

BlackBerry App World

**BB LOGO**

A World of Possibilities

It's your world - bring more of it with you with BlackBerry App World�. Browse and download tons of great apps for your BlackBerry� smartphone in one convenient place. Load up your smartphone with games, social networking, online shopping, organization tools, personal productivity apps and more.

There's no download link!

Same here. I feel like an ***** but :shrug:
    04-01-09 11:18 AM
    Could it have something to do with the OS version? Im using .113

(i'm sure there's some really ******** and simple reason it's not working but oh well i'm dumb)
    04-01-09 11:28 AM
    I was having the same problem until I switched my browser identification setting to Blackberry Browser. Then it showed the download button.
    04-01-09 11:49 AM
    yep, that did it. thanks!
    04-01-09 11:56 AM
    I was having the same problem until I switched my browser identification setting to Blackberry Browser. Then it showed the download button.
    this is a pretty typical thing with downloads - you need to switch to the BB browser - sorry, didn't think of that earlier in this thread
    04-01-09 12:07 PM
    That did it! Thanks a ton...was starting to doubt my blackberrysmartness....yes that is my newword of the day "blackberrysmartness"
    04-01-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD