Searched for a while and cannot find this problem anywhere.

I downloaded an app many months back. It's the ticketmaster app, ECOE, from App World. Since then I've updated the OS several times and wiped everything a few times...and everytime I have to go restore the apps after reinstalling App World. Everything comes back fine except for ECOE.

After installing 5.0.0.323 on my 9530 yesterday it's finally gotten to the point where I want to take care of it. The icon is completely useless. when I click on it, it asks me if i want to restore. I hit restore, the phone stalls for a bit, then comes back with no ECOE icon. In App World it says that the app is installed, but i cannot find it anywhere. So i reboot, and the ECOE(Archived) icon is back again.

i've tried deleting the files through filescout and removing ECOE in MyWorld in App World. Nothing works.

Any ideas?
    10-22-09 01:48 PM
    is this the write forum to write this in for people that know to help out? if not could a mod please move it? thanks!
    10-22-09 02:56 PM
    I am experiencing the same problem. Hope you might have found an answer.
    11-06-09 08:50 AM
    While in app world, go into my world, then while holding <alt> press r, s, t

*not (r+s+t), r, then s, then t

Lemme know if that works.
    11-06-09 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD