It's no secret that App world runs extremely slow and having a website to browse for apps would be incredible. It would be easier to navigate online and I think would be a great addition to the program. Anyone else have the same feeling? Or maybe it is just me, and only my App World is too slow to even use.
    05-05-09 06:58 PM
    Ya it is kinda slow. Have you tried the crackberry app page? Its real easy to use and fast to boot. You can find it on the main page of the cb launcher or m.crackberry. Sorry if its old news to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 07:03 PM
    Yeah, I agree. BlackBerry App World is very slow on my BlackBerry. I was wishing there was a website as well so I could just sit at my PC and browse through all of the applications and read the reviews.

05-05-09 07:52 PM
    yeah its a total piece of garbage, i dont know, im honestly thinking about finally getting an iphone this summer instead of a bold.. sad.
    05-05-09 07:55 PM
    I'm glad we are all on the same page. The app store Apple has is incredible and makes for searching and browsing an incredible help. I'm not saying I want the same thing but a simple website they can build on would be nice and help a lot of people I think. V1V1D I see what you're saying but I want to use App World you know.
    05-05-09 07:59 PM
    I don't even know why I put the app world on my phone most of the application I put on I got straight from the application main website.
    05-05-09 08:17 PM
    I can't even stand to use it because its so slow!

05-06-09 07:22 PM
    I agree app world is really slow a website would be awesome

05-07-09 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD