05-01-09 09:37 PM
37 12
tools
    Thanks for posting this. I used to get an error about connecting to app world when tring to reinstall paid for apps, but now has gone and I can use QL again!
    05-01-09 05:33 PM
    Here's what they need to do: Get rid of the icons in the menu's. What do you need an icon for anyway? They just take long to download and make you a wait a full minute for a menu to load.
    05-01-09 05:40 PM
    Thanks for posting. I usually check for an app world update once a week and there is finally one today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 05:50 PM
    Hmm, sounds like this is even worse than the previous version lol.. YAY RIM!! good job... Meh, I don't even bother with app world, even in full service 1XEV areas it's painfully slow. I'll stick with CB App store i can use my regular debit card instead of paypal lol
    05-01-09 06:22 PM
    It be nice if app world let you search by stars, price and/or category. Agreed?

05-01-09 08:14 PM
    There really should be an automatic update feature on stuff like this by now. Oh well thanks for the heads up :]
    05-01-09 08:23 PM
    Maybe that means I'm one step closer to actually getting some of the apps I paid for huh?

Probably not though

Thanks for the heads up!
    05-01-09 08:25 PM
    Thanks. Downloaded and rebooting now.
    05-01-09 08:26 PM
    I am also getting the error message one of the other member was getting I will try later. Not sure if a battery pull will fix it.

05-01-09 08:31 PM
    I've been saying that it needs a "New" section since the freakin thing came out. Too many categories to zoom thru them all and try and figure out if something is there that wasnt before.

It should be common sense to have this feature...seriously. lol.
    05-01-09 08:38 PM
    One thing I noticed was that before I upgraded a lot of the apps I downloaded had gotten erased from my world. I think a lot of people said the same thing. Well after the upgrade they are all there again. And it does seem to move faster.

05-01-09 08:55 PM
    I am also getting the error message one of the other member was getting I will try later. Not sure if a battery pull will fix it.

Same here.
    05-01-09 09:37 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD