And the app I was upgrading just says "Starting Download" in My World" and there is no way to delete it. I went into Applications and deleted it there and the icon is gone. I tried going into App World to try to reinstall but it doesn't give that option because it still believes the app is on my phone. Any suggestions?
    08-20-09 06:03 AM
    And the app I was upgrading just says "Starting Download" in My World" and there is no way to delete it. I went into Applications and deleted it there and the icon is gone. I tried going into App World to try to reinstall but it doesn't give that option because it still believes the app is on my phone. Any suggestions?
    Delete AppWorld and use the CB AppStore instead. AppWorld is now available online, however apps are always gonna be more expensive there rather than CB or any Mobi store. Not to mention AppWorld is a memory hog and still has too many issues.

My advice
    08-20-09 06:16 AM
    If I do that, will I lose the apps that I downloaded and installed through App World?
    08-20-09 06:40 AM
    If I do that, will I lose the apps that I downloaded and installed through App World?
    Most likely, but check out th web version online and see if there is a "MyWorld" feature on there that you can log into that stores your app downloads there. How many apps did you download? Thats another reason AppWorld sucks!
    08-20-09 06:48 AM
    I have 7....like AP News that I know you can get other places, but I paid for mobile bartender, Storm Lock, NFL 2010 and I'd rather not lose them. I'll check the web.
    08-20-09 06:51 AM
    I have 7....like AP News that I know you can get other places, but I paid for mobile bartender, Storm Lock, NFL 2010 and I'd rather not lose them. I'll check the web.
    Damn! One thing you may want to try is doing a 3rd party backup in DM. Put all the apps on your device then do the backup, then remove what you are not using. Dont know if it will work, you may want to bring this up in the most active AppWorld thread
    08-20-09 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD