Hey everyone, is there any way to remove an uninstalled item from my my world? I know the app is deleted from my phone but I'd like it gone from my world. A battery pull fixed this on my curve but I'm not ready to go down that road with my tour. Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 06:06 PM
    It should go away if you go to My World, scroll down to the app, hit the menu button and choose "delete". I didn't want certain apps showing up in my downloads folder as "archived" and that seemed to be the only way to get rid of them.
    08-13-09 06:13 PM
    I already did hit delete, and now the app says uninstalled under it but it isn't removed from my world

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 06:20 PM
    It's not supposed to be removed from MyWorld. They have it marked as uninstalled as a history.
    08-13-09 06:30 PM
    Ooops sorry, I misunderstood. I only described how to get archived apps off the phone, but yeah, they stay in the history. That's what I get for reading too quickly.
    08-13-09 06:42 PM
    They only keep it showing as uninstalled should you want to redownload it again. Saves time and data.
    08-13-09 06:59 PM
    So there is no way to clear out the list of uninstalled Apps?
    12-01-10 10:39 AM
    So there is no way to clear out the list of uninstalled Apps?
    Not at this time..
    12-01-10 05:09 PM
    Unless you upgrade/downgrade OS. At least thats what did it for me...
    12-01-10 09:14 PM
    Click reinstall then wait for "downloading" to appear hit MENU then PAUSE then hit MENU again then CANCEL DOWNLOAD. The application will no longer appear in the uninstalled list.
    06-12-11 02:41 PM
    Click reinstall then wait for "downloading" to appear hit MENU then PAUSE then hit MENU again then CANCEL DOWNLOAD. The application will no longer appear in the uninstalled list.
    That is a temporary fix as the list is populated again after restart.
    06-12-11 02:57 PM
    That is a temporary fix as the list is populated again after restart.
    They did indeed reappear after clearing app world cache (ALT + RST)
    06-12-11 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD