I'm trying to purchase some games and apps... And when I try to use my debit card it gives me an error... I have more than 500 in my account so I know its not a money issue... What seems to be going wrong.. Has anyone else expierenced this... And before you say well use paypal I can't do to my cousin owing them 170 dollars under my user name.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 01:49 AM
    i couldn't answer that question cause i have yet to buy an app with bb app world cause i've learned over the years that their customer service sucks and takes forever for someone to get back with you. i prefer using mobihand or download crackberry app world to your phone and download paid apps there. all you need to do is create a mobihand id and you're set. btw i just thought about this, do you have the latest version of blackberry app world 2.0 or are you still on the old 1.x version of app world?
    10-03-10 02:02 PM
    I can't help you iv only used a debit card on paypal... And it works fine. The mobihand doesn't have as many but you can use crackberrys appstore with google checkout or something along those lines. I remember different options with crackberry because appworld is really buggy and I won't be using that anymore.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-03-10 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD