So I was reinstalling all my apps on my new phone (replacement 9780 - long story) and 2 of my apps froze during download. I waited about 2 hrs to see if they would unfreeze and install but to no avail. I had to pause them, cancel the download and my plan was to restart the download fresh. Problem is, now they don't appear in my uninstalled app list, and when I go to them in App world it doesn't let me download it. It doesn't have anything at the top of the page where it usually says install, upgrade, run etc. Just has reviews, recommend and screenshots as my only options. What do I do here, other than try and find an OTA link outside of app world?

Thanks
    05-04-11 07:34 PM
    Battery Pull and try to download only 1 at a time.

Yeah.. The Java Platform isn't as amazing as it should be.
    05-04-11 07:36 PM
    I have done the battery pull twice. Still nothing showing up at the top where the button should be to download....

Thanks for the suggestion though.

I just realized it is actually 3 apps that won't let me download. Just happen to be 3 of my top 5 apps I use! Frustrating....
    Last edited by djphotography; 05-04-11 at 08:14 PM.
    05-04-11 07:50 PM
    Well I wasn't overly concerned about it before, but I have just spent the last hour trying to find OTA links to download the apps I am missing. Everywhere I look it only links me to the BB app store which in turn won't let me access or download any of these 3 apps that I had to cancel.

Any advice? BB online help was useless I already tried it.
    05-04-11 10:13 PM
    App world notified me of an upgrade today. Completed the up upgrade and all 3 apps appeared back on my uninstalled list. Not really an answer to why it did it before, but I will take it!
    05-05-11 08:16 PM
    I've been having similar trouble with appworld.
    I get notification of an upgrade, but when I try I get "this app unavailable for download on appworld.
    Thankfully the developers have helped me out.
    2 different apps, from 2 different developers makes me believe there is a problem with appworld......
    I have checked my signal when having trouble, I was good there, and other apps download with less.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-11 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD