I'd used App World since I got the BlackBerry around a month ago and downloaded quite a few apps from it and suddenly when I try to open the App World I get the message "You are not connected to the wireless network" yet I am, connected to my home wireless, and had been when I downloaded the app's the first time around. Is there anything I can do to stop this problem?
    09-23-10 06:32 PM
    I assume you have a data plan, is the mobile network on or off? I keep mine on when I use wi-fi to download stuff and I haven't came across this problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-10 08:56 PM
    Yes there's no need to turn off your wireless connection. If it's on and WiFi is available, your BB will automatically use WiFi by default.

James, have you upgraded your App World to the current version? (I think it's 2.0.0.36.) If not, do that first.

If you're running the curretn version and still have the issue, try this next:
    Go into the My World section. Hold down the ALT button and type the 3 letters R S T. ALT+RST will freeze App World, then close it. Re-open App World and see if your issues are resolved. If not, do a battery pull. (ie remove battery while device is still on, wait 30 seconds, replace battery)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-10 04:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD