Hey, I have searched multiple forums and cannot find an answer. I bought 2 games from app world and my Bold crashed, not from the programs, but just because it failed. Went to ATT, they gave me a new one, but how can I get my purchased programs back? If i try to buy them again, which I should not have to do, but if I do, Paypal says i already purchased it. I contacted RIM and have yet receive any response. Any help appreciated.
    08-29-09 10:40 AM
    If you purchased them from CB App Store or BB App World, download both clients to your Bold. In the My World or My Apps, there should be a list of your apps. Depending on where you bought them, you should be able to re-register your apps. Other apps which are free, you can re-download.
    08-29-09 10:55 AM
    I did that, they are not in there. Its a new phone, new PIN.

If you purchased them from CB App Store or BB App World, download both clients to your Bold. In the My World or My Apps, there should be a list of your apps. Depending on where you bought them, you should be able to re-register your apps. Other apps which are free, you can re-download.
    08-29-09 11:01 AM
    I did that, they are not in there. Its a new phone, new PIN.
    have you signed into paypal in app world? when you do, it should load up a list of apps you previously purchased in the my world section. I've replaced my phone before and didn't have to rebuy apps. The process was pretty painless.
    08-29-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD