So, due to my not-so-great Storm experience, I've had more than a couple phones recently. Enough that Blackberry App World has decided that I change my PIN too often (over 3 changes in a year) and won't let me access my account.

This isn't a big problem with my Curve, because I'm not buying applications for it or even installing many apps, but when I get my Tour, I really want to access the software I purchased through the App World and use it to keep all my software up to date. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a solution for us frequent phone changers?
    07-02-09 02:57 PM
    ask verizon to see what they say. not really sure what else there is that you could do.
    07-02-09 03:00 PM
    you may have to call RIM support
    07-02-09 03:06 PM
    Yeah, I would think it would be RIM, not VZW. I'm surprised no one has posted who has dealt with this before...I know a lot of people switch phones way more than I do!
    07-02-09 03:24 PM
    Well I have had no luck with RIM support yet. The form to fill out for app world support will not accept the PIN of my Tour.

Anyone have some ideas? I'd love to be able to start using app world again...
    07-19-09 04:20 PM
    The same thing just happened to me. If there weren't so many problems with these newer BlackBerries this wouldn't be a problem. I think this is a ridiculous policy!
    10-09-09 02:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD