Hey can someone try to upload the Ticketmaster app's Alx or COD files. I was able to install Shazam from the files uploaded.
    Thank so much...
    04-23-09 05:21 PM
    Appworld was setup so that you can download the program from the RIM site but it says on the site that it is for "US CAN and UK use", and only when allowed by the wireless carrier. Apparently from these posts there are carriers in other parts of the world that allow use. If you have an error message then contact your provider to verify availability.

From a practical standpoint, if you find a program that you like, you can usually find it available for download from the originators site, CB store, or other BB download sites
    04-23-09 07:57 PM
    Originally Posted by sevenpowers View Post
    Working here in Spain on Vodafone but cant's download anything:
    "BlackBerry App world is having trouble connecting to the BBAW server. Verify your network connections and try again"
    Any ideas?
    Same here with Telstra Australia
    04-24-09 04:57 PM
    viva

lemos :

o meu nome e jose e sou de lisboa

tenho um bold e fiz o download do app world mas nao consigo entrar da sempre um erro que diz :

upgrade your service to a plan that includes browsing and discover a world of possibilities an b. app world. contact your service provider for more details .
    eu sou tmn e tenho internet no telemovel , pq sera que nao me da acesso ao app world ?

o meu email e :

j.c.santos.ramos (gmail)

se me pudesse dar alguma ajuda agradecia

cumprimentos jose
    04-25-09 09:11 AM
    viva

lemos :

o meu nome e jose e sou de lisboa

tenho um bold e fiz o download do app world mas nao consigo entrar da sempre um erro que diz :

upgrade your service to a plan that includes browsing and discover a world of possibilities an b. app world. contact your service provider for more details .
    eu sou tmn e tenho internet no telemovel , pq sera que nao me da acesso ao app world ?

o meu email e :

j.c.santos.ramos (gmail)

se me pudesse dar alguma ajuda agradecia

cumprimentos jose
    04-25-09 09:19 AM
    This app was great and I purchased many apps through it, now I upgraded my OS to 5.0.0.238 and the only one that works is https://freeopencam.com/ which is not working outside US, Canada or UK, does anyone know a link for the one that works world wide and compatible with OS 5
    09-30-09 07:43 AM
    This app was great and I purchased many apps through it, now I upgraded my OS to 5.0.0.238 and the only one that works is link which is not working outside US, Canada or UK, does anyone know a link for the one that works world wide and compatible with OS 5
    Same issue here. Was using BB App World to get many paid apps (located in Israel) without a problem. Just installed OS 5 and now it won't give me access to any paid apps, free apps still work OK. Wierd....is this a problem with the leaked OS 5? Don't see how it's app world, as it was working just yesterday when I has 4.7
    10-13-09 02:55 PM
    for 5.0 h**p://bit.ly/AppWorld
    10-19-09 07:18 PM
    This is incredible. Its an older version of the app store, but it works fine. This is the most helpful thread on the internetsss!! I've been struggling to get App Store on my recently crashed and then formatted BB. Thank you Nitu, you're a star!
    12-01-09 08:33 PM
    This app was great and I purchased many apps through it, now I upgraded my OS to 5.0.0.238 and the only one that works is https://freeopencam.com/ which is not working outside US, Canada or UK, does anyone know a link for the one that works world wide and compatible with OS 5
    Thanks a lot! I was about to crack regretting the .411 update but this just makes it all OK!!
    12-27-09 02:46 PM
    for 5.0 h**p://bit.ly/AppWorld
    Wowwww! It workedd peferctly!!! Thanx a loooooooooooot!!!!
    01-04-10 05:36 AM
    01-23-10 04:44 PM
    how can you get the paid apps?
    02-10-10 06:16 AM
    Gives me invalid cod msg..help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 06:44 AM
    Any luck with Paid app? How can I get access to them? Location: Russia, Moscow.

Thanks!
    02-11-10 11:32 AM
    How to install AppWorld? I'm using Storm2 9520

02-16-10 11:38 AM
    In your BlackBerry Browser goto: bit.ly/joXu1
    02-18-10 12:45 PM
    bit.ly/joXu1 is not working, it re-directs me to another website, a journalist website.

do you have another links for the AppWorld installation? appreciate it!
    02-19-10 10:54 AM
    hi all finally i installed the app world on the 9700 however it only works with WIFI. is there any link to the app world that alos works on BIS

greatly appreciate your support.
    03-01-10 05:12 AM
    Does anyone has a link for v1.1.0.33 ?

03-19-10 08:21 PM
    I always wished I had AppWorld, but I don't have a BIS data plan, just straight TCP/IP. I decided to try installing it, seeing if I could get it running somehow. The posted link here always got me an "unable to import zip file" error. So I manually downloaded all the files, extracted everything, modified the JAD file, and uploaded it all to my webspace...

I'm happy to report that AppWorld installed fine and is now running perfectly on my 9700 (with no BIS)! I'm able to view both free and paid apps. Now finally downloading BeWeather Free...

If anyone wants to test this out, I can email the files. Or, if someone can offer some webspace, I'll happily uploaded it there and post the link for everyone to enjoy.
    03-19-10 10:23 PM
    I always wished I had AppWorld, but I don't have a BIS data plan, just straight TCP/IP. I decided to try installing it, seeing if I could get it running somehow. The posted link here always got me an "unable to import zip file" error. So I manually downloaded all the files, extracted everything, modified the JAD file, and uploaded it all to my webspace...

I'm happy to report that AppWorld installed fine and is now running perfectly on my 9700 (with no BIS)! I'm able to view both free and paid apps. Now finally downloading BeWeather Free...

If anyone wants to test this out, I can email the files. Or, if someone can offer some webspace, I'll happily uploaded it there and post the link for everyone to enjoy.

Really apreciate it if u send me the cod file
    I have been trying for like ages to get it work
    Email it please to [email protected]

Thnx a lot

03-20-10 07:56 AM

Hi there!

I sent you a PM, but forgot to write down my mail address: barbutovd_at_gmail.com Thank you in advance!
    03-20-10 08:55 AM
    Or please give the address to ur webspace where uve hosted it.thanks a lot in advance I've been lookig for this since long time.

03-20-10 11:58 AM
    Edit: Here's an error-free OTA install for anyone needing AppWorld. Tested on BIS, Direct TCP/IP, and Wifi connections.

As an alternative, I've attached a zip containing the needed files. You can just dump them to a memory card and install the AppWorld.jad that way.

Edit: If this attachment in any way violates anything on this forum, please notify me and I will immediate remove it!
    Last edited by CharredPC; 03-22-10 at 06:39 PM.
    03-20-10 12:29 PM
100 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD