Every time i try to log in into my world I'm getting this error: "no applications are associated with your My World account."
    This is the first time i try to log in into My World...
    Running OS 5.0.545 and App World 1.1.33
    03-26-10 04:07 PM
    It's a Paypal login... you have one???
    03-26-10 04:17 PM
    Yes i do and a credit card is also assigned!
    03-26-10 04:18 PM
    Are you trying to buy an app, have your purchased apps in the past, or just login for the sake of logging in???
    03-26-10 04:24 PM
    I'm trying to login in order to purchase whatsapp and as I mentioned before that this is the first time i try to login
    03-26-10 04:29 PM
    The only other thing I'd say is double check how you are typing in the password... sometimes using the Alt and Shift can get confusing.
    03-26-10 04:33 PM
    Entering a wrong password gives you this error: "invalid email address or password (error id: 10803)

While i do get:
    "Authenticating..."
    then
    "Please wait while your MyWorld contents are retrieved. You will receive confirmation when the action is complete."
    then
    "No Applications are associated with your My World account."
    03-26-10 04:42 PM
    If you this is the first time you've logged in to Pay Pal... that is what you will get, you've not bought any programs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 04:46 PM
    I've gotten this area the other day and never did in the past. Before it always showed all my apps, now it doesn't.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-26-10 04:50 PM
    I thought that it stay logged in, because the button is still showing "Log in".

My problem is that i installed app world by force because i live in Kuwait and i cannot download it directly through their site. also, by going to "Top paid" button it gives me "Paid applications are not available in your country". is there a way to bypass this message? Changing certain settings or something..
    03-26-10 04:51 PM
    And now we finally find out "the rest of the story"... unbelievable how many secret stories that are out there that no one wants to tell us that might help give us a clue why they are seeing what the see on their Blackberry... and it feels like pulling teeth EVERY time just to get them to tell us what is really going on.
    03-26-10 05:56 PM
    ^
    Uh-oh... Unneeded reply..

Anyone knows something that can help?
    03-27-10 04:37 AM
    Ok here goes. I've had a very similar issue since yesterday (since I upgraded to .545). Like the OP said, I never had to login to PayPal before, but that's probably just because it was logging in automatically.

After doing the upgrade, I logged in and got this as well :
    "Authenticating..."
    then "Please wait while your MyWorld contents are retrieved. You will receive confirmation when the action is complete."

Once that was done I was only able to see 2 out of the 6 apps I've downloaded through App World. Personal Assistant Premium and QuickLaunch show but Score Mobile, WeatherEye, QuickPull, Poynt and Google Maps don't show in my list.

To be honest I couldn't care less if the apps show or not but just curious to find out why....Anyone ????
    03-27-10 10:09 AM
    how can one change their device in acct info in app world?
    I had a replacement sent and would like to download the apps I purchased beforehand.
    03-28-10 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD