So seems I went through all the trouble to delete and reload several of my apps using App World. Viigo was the one to recommend so that you would know of a new version under My World only to watch them all disappear from My World with the upgrade to .28. Anyone else see this?
    04-06-09 05:29 AM
    Yep, it is an issue. I started a thread on it last week and someone mentioned their paid apps also disappeared. I sent a note to App World support, but haven't heard back and don't expect to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 06:31 AM
    This is a big problem. I recently deleted a paid app. Luckily I would rather have the free memory than the terrible application (hence the reason I deleted it). But if I ever wanted it back this would be a huge hassel to get, if I could even get it back at all.

I'm hoping they will fix this and add a few other things to the App World, which I assume they will.
    04-06-09 06:41 AM
    This is a big problem. I recently deleted a paid app. Luckily I would rather have the free memory than the terrible application (hence the reason I deleted it). But if I ever wanted it back this would be a huge hassel to get, if I could even get it back at all.

I'm hoping they will fix this and add a few other things to the App World, which I assume they will.
    I agree, big problem. The original plan for App World was to act as a "cloud" so that users did not have to store all of their downloaded apps on the phone.

I don't know if it will make a difference, but everyone who has experienced this issue should e-mail support through the "contact support" button in App World.
    04-06-09 08:38 AM
    I noticed my apps disappearing today. After a battery pull, even less showed up. last I looked there was only 1 left.
    Any chance they started adding OS version requirements to the apps?
    You know, so they only show up on supported versions of the OS? (Just a guess).
    04-21-09 02:34 PM
    Yep, it is an issue. I started a thread on it last week and someone mentioned their paid apps also disappeared. I sent a note to App World support, but haven't heard back and don't expect to.

Amen brother. Not buying anything from Appworld ever again. The support is HORRENDOUS
    04-21-09 04:52 PM
    i have had every app disappear from myworld twice now
    G
    04-21-09 04:55 PM
    same thing happened to me! frustrating... u would think they would link your paypal to your programs bought....
    04-21-09 06:49 PM
    same thing happened to me! frustrating... u would think they would link your paypal to your programs bought....
    You would think that. I've sent out emails to 3 different email address's that are given without a response.
    04-21-09 08:06 PM
    You would think that. I've sent out emails to 3 different email address's that are given without a response.
    Your purchased apps from App World are linked to your paypal account. I had a couple of my apps dissappear from the My World section too. But after logging into my paypal account from the My World section it will reconcile any purchased apps and add them back to the list.

04-21-09 08:47 PM
    I logged back into my paypal account and my apps didnt show up again. this sucks! any fixes yet?
    05-03-09 11:18 AM
    I logged back into my paypal account and my apps didnt show up again. this sucks! any fixes yet?
    Did you have any paid apps or were they all free? I've noticed that logging in only makes paid apps reappear.
    05-03-09 11:45 AM
    Ditto. All my App World apps have disappeared from MyWorld with the exception of Slacker....
    05-04-09 08:29 AM
    I upgraded App World yesterday (1.0.0.28 to 1.0.0.29) and my previously installed free apps reappeared in My World.
    05-04-09 10:25 AM
    This problem is still going on. Appworld is useless if it is going to forget the Apps you have installed and archived.

Does anyone test this crap before they put it out for use? So far this app gets my vote for Most Time Wasting App of the year.
    08-05-09 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD