Ok so I bought a Blackberry Curve 8900 - great phone and all. I've got Blackberry services, which activated most apps. Yet the biggest fudge up is that the App World is not yet available in Malta.

Is there a way to bypass this hiccup?
    12-25-09 04:15 PM
    so what happens when you attempt to download the app world? like if you were to google, blackberry app world download. and download it ?
    12-25-09 04:17 PM
    Find the apps you need on Crackberry or any other place... I know some of them are not available except through App World... nothing you can do about that... you have a computer... use Google to search the web for Blackberry Apps that you need.
    12-25-09 04:17 PM
    It just says I don't meet the requirements. It's not a technical problem because I've updated the software etc.

Yeah I'm using that solution atm fatboy yet it'd be pretty comfortable to have the official app world.
    12-25-09 04:22 PM
    App World is growing... it's not world wide... who knows how long that will take... right now your provider has not been approved... I think they added a couple new countries this month... all I can say is be patient.
    12-25-09 04:37 PM
    yeah im from malta too.. there is nothing u can do..it suks when u by a bran new blackberry and u cant access to its own application store.. thats the only reason im going for an iphone and sell my blackberry.
    11-01-10 06:03 PM
    I am from Malta too but I am happy with mobihand native software. Try it if you never did.
    11-02-10 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD