i know this must have been discussed somewhere in the forums before.
    but till now there was no solution.
    i am still having the " blackbeery app world is having trouble connecting to servers, please verify connection" error, im running on BIS, i dont live in canada the states or the uk, but my friend have the same carrier is maving is having no issues whatsoever.
    i wonder if anyone found a fix.
    04-03-09 04:59 AM
    There's a fix for this on BlackBerry site. Options > Advanced > Service Book, delete Desktop[IPPP].

Worked for me, although since I installed App World, having slow responses from BES... Not sure whether it's related.
    04-03-09 06:17 AM
    i dont have the desktop IPPP in my service books, its really frustrating me
    04-03-09 07:18 AM
    Why don't you all just delete the app...there are so many things wrong with it now and it only slows your phone down. and really are you going to use it to buy stupid apps that you will play with for about 5 mins and then just forget about it. just my opinion. ignore if you didn't like it.
    04-03-09 07:23 AM
    Just to update, it wasn't App World that was causing slow responses from BES - it was BES issues...

I do agree however with the previous post - haven't noticed slow down (yet), but will probably end up buying "...stupid apps..."... Nice to see what's out there for the Storm though, and could get better in the future.

We'll see...
    04-03-09 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD