Okay, so I was happy I just solved the network server connection with App World and now I have another issue...when I was archiving AP News, one of my apps, it asked me if I wanted to continue because there may be a required reboot after. I pressed cancel, so I thought it didn't archive the application. It did, however, and now when I go into "My World" in App World, the app is there, but there is nothing under it that says "Installed" or "Archived" and I cannot go into the app. Any ideas on what this is?

Thanks!
    07-31-09 10:28 PM
    try deleting it. go to Options, Advanced Options, Applications.
    if the App does not show up the its not installed and i think the icon should go away.
    07-31-09 10:33 PM
    How did you solve your network connection problem? I am having the same issue.
    08-01-09 06:45 AM
    Go to "Manage Connections" and turn the everything off then on, restart App World. Problem Solved
    08-01-09 06:46 AM
    Tried it on VZW 8330 and still nothing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 08:38 AM
    Check this and make sure all permissions are set to allow.

options>advanced options>applications. When they are listed, highlight app world>menu>edit permissions. Make sure they are all set to allow.
    08-01-09 08:52 AM
    when mine didn't work, the first thing i did was set all permissions to allow, but it didn't help at all
    08-01-09 09:36 AM
    when mine didn't work, the first thing i did was set all permissions to allow, but it didn't help at all
    Ok...I wiped my device then restored it, then reinstalled App World. It loads, but I have no option to download any apps as they are "not compatible with my device or carrier". There is also a blank screen when I click categories...someone said there is a new update for this v1.1? Thanks!

08-01-09 09:40 AM
    1.1 was to release yesterday. I have yet been able to find it.
    08-01-09 10:51 AM
    i am so over app world i just deleted it, and now i use cb app store.
    08-01-09 01:51 PM
    Does CB app store have everything or almost everything BB App World has? I.e bloomberg, quickpull...

08-01-09 01:53 PM
    Does CB app store have everything or almost everything BB App World has? I.e bloomberg, quickpull...

Some yes, some no. Best thing you can do is look.
    08-01-09 04:15 PM
    So, I downloaded App World again and there is no connection issue now, but when I go to "Categories" it is a blank screen, and 99% of the applications are not available on my carrier/device for download...my question is this: if they fix it, will it update OTA or will I need to download App World again?

Thanks!
    08-02-09 09:03 AM
    So, I downloaded App World again and there is no connection issue now, but when I go to "Categories" it is a blank screen
    I'm also experiencing this as well.. glad I'm not the only one!

My boyfriend suggested that I delete the app and then download it on my computer then sync it to my phone. Has anybody tried this with promising results?
    08-02-09 09:14 AM
    I tried that, doesn't work as it still comes from the same source. It seems to be getting better, they must be working on it...
    08-02-09 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD