This is odd, my app world isn't loading properly when wifi is connected and won't download anything, unless I turn off my wifi then everything works fine

I tried un installed and reload app world and it's the same, even did a wipe and same issues. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 09:41 PM
    I had no issues whatsoever so I'd look through your settings and make sure everything is appropriate.
    10-06-10 10:31 PM
    What kind of router are you using? Are you getting connection errors? Is the wifi icon greying and whiting every 5 minutes? When it's grey can you still access the web from your device? (To verify this, turn off Mobile Network, leave wifi on, launch the browser and navigate to a mobile website).

Belkin and Airport routers have been known to have trouible with blackberries. Belkin's are the worse-off type. I own one and I know what it's like. I cannot even change any settings like QoS or anything, it's a plagued Mimo router.

10-07-10 12:53 AM
    My wifi is connected cuz the icon is not grayed out, and I have Linksys router

10-07-10 06:54 AM
    make sure that data roaming is turned off.

options > mobile network > while roaming > off

if already off, turn on, then back off, and do a battery pull.
    10-07-10 12:21 PM
    I've seen this with certain DNS providers. What DNS servers is your Wireless router giving the DHCP clients?
    Some ISP's (AT&T's I know first hand), and OpenDNS seem to have issues.

Try changing the DNS servers on your wireless router to google's. (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)
    10-07-10 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD