I keep getting a message telling me I need to upgrade my service plan to include browser, I already have that plan included, running .113, coud this be anything to do with my problem??? Suggestions guru's. In advance thanks.
    04-01-09 05:07 AM
    I keep getting a message telling me I need to upgrade my service plan to include browser, I already have that plan included, running .113, coud this be anything to do with my problem??? Suggestions guru's. In advance thanks.
    Ongoing issue with UK Carriers not being ready for the launch. You will have to wait a while sorry mate!
    04-01-09 05:10 AM
    Us Americans (including Canadians) are special.
    04-01-09 05:17 AM
    thats a load of bs as we all are paying for these supposed smartphones by the bucket load, rang voda and they told me the app was nothing to do with them, contact rim, i say how and they tell me they have no contacts for them, so i say what now and they tell me they wont help as its a rim issue, im getting vexed, where the **** is the iphone shop!
    04-01-09 05:28 AM
    ive got the same problem
    its really is taking the p***
    it shouldnt have anything to do with the carriers because it should just connect like it does with the browser.
    04-01-09 07:46 AM
    Have they set it up in a similar manner to streamind sites? That might be a part of it - Vodafone doesn't allow it, and Orange probably don't either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 07:51 AM
    same here oh well sounds like a pile of S#*~ anyway
    04-01-09 07:56 AM
    Ongoing issue with UK Carriers not being ready for the launch. You will have to wait a while sorry mate!
    It works on o2 in the UK one of my mods at Berry 365 - The UK's number one site for all things BlackBerry has it up and running.
    04-01-09 08:10 AM
    Its saying I don't meet system requirements

04-01-09 08:40 AM
    Its saying I don't meet system requirements

X2.

And I am in NEW JERSEY!!!! I have a Storm & I am running 4.75 ... I meet the requirements ... WTF?!?!?!?
    04-01-09 08:42 AM
    X3....I meet all of the requirements listed on their website
    04-01-09 08:44 AM
    I have NO clue why this is happening. I am so mad right now, I meet every requirement but I can't DL it?!!?!?!?
    04-01-09 09:00 AM
    x4....battery pull.....all is well...try it!!
    04-01-09 09:01 AM
    Will have to try that. Had to do a pull post download after a bit, since I was getting hot clock action.
    04-01-09 09:43 AM
    x4....battery pull.....all is well...try it!!
    I did a Battery Pull. It's installed now. Browsing around ... nothing great.

I got the Red Sox App & Slacker radio. Nothing else really exciting.
    04-01-09 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD