Where'd it go? I noticed a notification, so I checked my email. Yup, opened it, deleted it. but the LED kept flashing. Okay maybe another notice- Facebook, Twitter, etc... nope still blinking. 'show all" in case web message or something. "Oh, maybe an 'App World' notification..." Hey where's my App world. Show all, check all the folders, list of apps... nothing. It's gone. Batt pull was the only way to get rid of the LED blink. App World never came back. I just had it sent but have not re-installed it- just figured I'd ask if anyone else had an issue.
    01-27-10 06:59 PM
    Not really just go to blackberry.com/appworld and download it again
    01-27-10 07:45 PM
    did you delete anything recently? i noticed a couple months that when i deleted something that i had installed it from app world, i must have done something wrong, cause after deleting the app, it had deleted app world as well lol just dl'd it again and haven't had any problems since. the blinking red light i get on occasion if i'm in a convo, either bbm msn or txt, and i receive a msg from that party and close the msg without responding. its weird i know, but all i have to do is open the proper program and open the convo in there and the blinking red light goes away.
    01-27-10 07:50 PM
    Only deletions were foursquare and the AP app a few days ago. Didn't notice anything missing until the LED issue this afternoon. Okay, thanks for the input. I'll just re-install it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD