My App World is freezing my BB and it does so even after a battery pull. Does anyone know if I can re-register my PIN after downloading App World again (after I delete my current App World)? I don't want to lose my download history.
    02-01-10 05:02 PM
    As you registered with App world, deleting and reloading the app shouldn't present a problem. I've loaded and deleted it twice already just to go get what I needed at a particular time. I'd rather not deal with the headache of keeping it on board. (IMO).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 06:14 PM
    I upgraded to a hypbrid os5 from driphter and haven't been able to get onto app world since. It accepts my login but then won't connect. Did a battery pull (3 actually). Anyone else having this problem? I guess Ill try a reinstall and try again.

kiddoc

Did the re install. Go Unable to authenticate at this time. Please try back later.

Anybody?
    Last edited by kiddoc; 02-01-10 at 07:38 PM.
    02-01-10 06:54 PM
    What kinda bb do u have? When I was browsing to app world with 8310, it was laggy as ****, had about 15 mb or less free on my ram. When I upgraded to 9700, it was lag free and smooth as butter due to my 100+ mb free ram memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 07:55 PM
    App world froze up on me once for some reason but I've had app world disappear off my phone a few times(heard it happens when deleting apps sometimes) and I just reinstall it from their website and all my apps are still there. You shouldnt lose anything if you reinstall.
    02-01-10 08:04 PM
    Yeah... The App world is like Facebook, it never works well for me too.
    02-01-10 08:16 PM
    I have the 8330. I just deleted app world and reinstalled it. The whole process took longer than I cared to measure because it was lagging like crazy. I updated the software that I was trying to and my plan is to avoid App World unless absolutely necessary. Thanks for all your input!
    02-01-10 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD