Alright, once again I can't get through a weekend without my Storm finding a new way to tick me off. This time I am not sure if it is the Storm's fault though. So what happened is that shortly after doing a reboot I tried to launch App World to see if the Pandora update was in there. The thing just kept saying that it was loading though, so I escaped out and tried to relaunch it. This time it launched properly but now when I got into My World, it is empty. WTF???

I have about half a dozen programs that I get through App World just because their is less hoops to go through to get updates.

So far I have never given App World my Pay Pal info but I entered it any way and still nothing. Does anyone know how the heck to fix this?!?!?
    07-18-09 08:11 PM
    Alright, once again I can't get through a weekend without my Storm finding a new way to tick me off. This time I am not sure if it is the Storm's fault though. So what happened is that shortly after doing a reboot I tried to launch App World to see if the Pandora update was in there. The thing just kept saying that it was loading though, so I escaped out and tried to relaunch it. This time it launched properly but now when I got into My World, it is empty. WTF???

I have about half a dozen programs that I get through App World just because their is less hoops to go through to get updates.

So far I have never given App World my Pay Pal info but I entered it any way and still nothing. Does anyone know how the heck to fix this?!?!?
    App World does this from time to time with the free apps since the original intention of My World was for you to have quick access to your paid apps. The My World section is not supposed to keep a long time log of your free apps but it does and at times may start to slowly remove them from the list. If there are paid apps that you are missing from this list, I would contact RIM to get it handled from the support section on the official BB website.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 07-18-09 at 08:55 PM.
    07-18-09 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD