So when i go to open the app world, it takes a while and then it will say "uncaught exception java.lang.nullpointerexception" and the app world wont open. I have tried numerous battery pulls and re installation of the app world, but nothing seems to work. any suggestions? Also, the facebook app is not working either, it will say "The Facebook server has returned and unknown error and is not able to fulfill you request. (2102)" when i try to login. i have also tried to reinstall this app too but it does not work either. I have a curve 8330, and i am running os 4.5. PLEASE HELP!!!
    02-13-11 03:57 PM
    What's your free memory? I always have to ask this for a 8330 issue as it is a common cause to many problems.
    02-14-11 08:14 AM
    For the facebook issue go too your facebook on your computer go to account settings there is an option were you find if you want to get email alerts when someone writes on your wall, someone piks you, etc.. so almost below all the lists of options comes an option "use facebook on smartphone or bberry" click yes, second change you password, then sign out, now try again your facebook app in your bberry (note not thru the facebook webpage) but thru the facebook app this helped me

on the app world well i went to my computer (its only one time then its all on your bberry) created an account then it sent a link to my bberry got it installed and yes it takes some time, if your searching for an app take in mind its takes a while but if you like an more quicker option go in yor computer sign in app world see he apps you like sent the links to your phone thats all

hope this helps

bieng part of the CB family is being kewl
    02-14-11 10:02 AM
    Uncaught exception java.lang.nullpointerexception basically means you have some form of a corrupted file, memory or application. The best fix for this is to reload the OS. If you're using an 8330, I believe there is an updated OS 5 version availbale.
    02-14-11 10:12 AM
    I have a problem with BlackBerry App World- I have downloaded 3 apps BlackBerry Travel, Poynt, and Four Square and get the following message when I try to open them- Error starting Poynt: Error loading module "Poynt" Verify Error. I get similar messages for the other apps as well. I have deleted, re-booted, re-loaded, all several times and to no avail. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    02-15-11 11:07 PM
    I have a problem with BlackBerry App World- I have downloaded 3 apps BlackBerry Travel, Poynt, and Four Square and get the following message when I try to open them- Error starting Poynt: Error loading module "Poynt" Verify Error. I get similar messages for the other apps as well. I have deleted, re-booted, re-loaded, all several times and to no avail. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Did you reload the OS or just the apps?
    Sounds like you are missing some files from your OS. I recommend wiping the device via BBSAK to a 507 error and then reloading OS. Should work fine. Hope that helps.

*shrink your OS while your at it too! Find it in the forums!*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 05:46 AM
    Hi I have a bb 8310 the problem is wen I go 2 the browser it tells me that I don't have service book configuration settings and I shuld contact my service provider.I did so but they couldn't help me.please help....also I'm using opera mini to browse the internet and it doesn't download...PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD