OK so I have had Viigo for a while and got it from Crackberry's mobile page and it has always had a Crackberry channel right on the main page. I wanted to have the App listed on my apps in the App World so I downloaded it from there and it replaced what was already on my phone but now the Crackberry channel is gone and I can't seem to find how to add it back. Anyone know how to get it back?
    04-01-09 01:49 PM
    Er, re-download the crackberry version.
    04-01-09 01:50 PM
    Yes I know, but Im looking for another way so I can keep the App World version.
    04-01-09 02:01 PM
    You raise a good point.

At this time, the CrackBerry folder is available only on the CrackBerry version of Viigo ... we're working to make this folder available across all versions of Viigo (including the App Store version)

I'll let you know when this functionality is ready.

Mark Ruddock
    CEO
    Viigo
    04-02-09 07:40 PM
    You raise a good point.

At this time, the CrackBerry folder is available only on the CrackBerry version of Viigo ... we're working to make this folder available across all versions of Viigo (including the App Store version)

I'll let you know when this functionality is ready.

Mark Ruddock
    CEO
    Viigo
    are you really the CEO of Viigo?
    that's cool how the CEO of a company actually come to CB..
    this site is so great!!
    RIM and VZ CEOs should be a member of CB too!!
    04-02-09 08:05 PM
    are you really the CEO of Viigo?
    that's cool how the CEO of a company actually come to CB..
    this site is so great!!
    RIM and VZ CEOs should be a member of CB too!!
    RIM CEO most likely is... They just wouldn't announce it because so many people would be flooding them with messages
    04-02-09 09:09 PM
    RIM CEO most likely is... They just wouldn't announce it because so many people would be flooding them with messages
    i doubt it... he probably has someone or a team to look at all the forums and blogs... but these people probably dont care and dont pass along whatever sugestions they find on the forums...
    04-02-09 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD