Hi, this is my first post. I am having a problem downloading apps from the BB App Store, and I can't find an answer anywhere.

From my BB, I find the app I want.
    I click the Get It Today button, which takes me to the "enter email" page
    I enter my email and click Send App Link
    When I get the email on my BB, I click the download link
    This link takes me to the Get It Today page, and I start all over.

I tried uninstalling BB App World from my BB and upgrading to BB App World 2.0, but the same runaround happens.

What am I doing wrong?
    08-28-10 01:23 PM
    Hmmm, are you saying that you look for apps using your computer, and send the app's link to your phone through e-mail?

When you look for apps, you can use the App World and there should be a "Download" button (if the app is compatible with your phone and current OS).

For example, if you want to download Ka-Glom app, you can go online (using your computer) and go here. Then, right below the app's info, you can enter the e-mail address (that's registered to your BB) and click on 'Send App Link' button. After a few seconds, you should get an e-mail (on your BB) with the app link. When you click the link, App World should automatically open (if it's installed) and from there, you can download the app.

If you wanna find apps using your BlackBerry, you can just open up App World and search apps from there and download them directly to your phone.
    08-28-10 02:01 PM
    That is the process I am using, but when I open the email sent to me it takes me back to the page you are linking to, which leads to the page to enter my email...and I'm just going in circles.

I can download apps from non- BB app store pages, but any attempt to download from the store will not open.

The apps I have attepted to download are supposed to work on all devices, and my OS is 5.0
    08-28-10 02:19 PM
    Can you please tell me the app you're downloading and if possible, the link that came with the e-mail?
    08-28-10 02:24 PM
    Sounds like you have two App World windows open, one from the App World home page, and another behind it that you can't see that is the download page for the app you want. Close the App World home page, see if the other appears.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-10 02:50 PM
    That must have been it. I closed everything in the browser, and it worked. Thanks!
    08-28-10 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD