Wow, I am getting sick of seeing people saying, "app world sucks, there are only 14 apps." NO, there are not only 14 apps. Go to the bottom left tab on the screen titled "Categories." There you should find over 300 apps! I have already downloaded Cubs.com, Foxmobile, Shazam, etc etc etc etc.
    04-01-09 10:08 AM
    exactly...and it's prolly the same people who can't use SEARCH on these forums

maddening.
    04-01-09 10:12 AM
    I'm soooo shocked right now. I have already seen 20+ posts complaining that the store only has 14 apps. Are you kidding me!???? People need to grow up and figure life out. Featured means, FEATURED, not "All apps the app store has." If you played around with it you would find 13 categories. When you pick an app you can view screenshots so you can see WHAT it looks like, read reviews, and then get it. To me it is amazing.
    04-01-09 10:14 AM
    Keep in mind that some of these "apps" are just launchers. Specifically most of the news "apps" are launchers. So the number is a little misleading. But you are right that there are more than 14 apps or whatever.
    04-01-09 10:15 AM
    indeed it does people need to stop being lazy and explore!!!
    04-01-09 10:16 AM
    Yes I agree, I do have some "launchers," but its the first day for this, and people don't realize that there are more than 14 apps lol ha ha. It shocks me how unhappy people are in life. Like I said before, their s*x life HAS to be terrible if they complain this much about everything else.
    04-01-09 10:17 AM
    Wow, just saw another post complaining that they only have 14 apps.
    04-01-09 10:21 AM
    Wow, just saw another post complaining that they only have 14 apps.
    It begs the question what is the iPhone doing right that people understand there are thousands more apps than just the Featured/Top Apps and what is Blackberry doing to confuse users into thinking the only apps available are the Featured/ Top Apps? To me, it is painfully clear that Featured Apps indicates only a selection of apps from a larger collection.
    04-01-09 10:26 AM
    lol its funny to hear this stuff, i didnt even realize that what i was looking at was the featured apps, i was looking at the categories before i even knew there were featured apps!/ Im confused thinking i got a better version of the app store
    04-01-09 10:30 AM
    lol its funny to hear this stuff, i didnt even realize that what i was looking at was the featured apps, i was looking at the categories before i even knew there were featured apps!/ Im confused thinking i got a better version of the app store

Hahahahahaha
    04-01-09 11:26 AM
    Well, it's not that I'm lazy I just didn't see it. I thought there were only 14 apps.

Man, you guys are tough.
    04-01-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD