I know this has been posted before but no body gave an answer. How can you tell if something is compatible with the storm?I downloaded shazam and it was not. And I don't want to go around buying incompatible apps. So how can I tell if an app is compatible or not?
    04-01-09 07:09 PM
    Some say it in the description that it is touch screen compatible, most don't. So I wouldn't pay for one unless you knew for sure.

I acutally posted in teh Shazam review that it isnt storm compatible, but they haven't allowed it to go up yet, lol what a joke.
    04-01-09 07:17 PM
    Shazam works kinda on the storm, make sure it's in compatibility mode..
    04-01-09 07:19 PM
    This is terrible. We wait how long and we don't even get apps that are compatible. And if they are how are we supposed to know?! They need to do some major changes to it. The ui is good but for as long as they had been working on it, it should be better. They should make it a requirement to say what the apps are compatible with.
    04-01-09 07:24 PM
    Shazam works pretty good on the Storm...tested it with multiple songs and it got them all right.
    04-01-09 07:24 PM
    you dont know! isnt that exciting!?!?! but of course "if you dont like it then get an iphone!"
    04-01-09 07:25 PM
    you dont know! isnt that exciting!?!?! but of course "if you dont like it then get an iphone!"

Wow wow wow wow wow! I said this was a problem! I never said I wanted that phone that is unholy. I love my storm. This is definately not a deal breaker. I just think it would be better if you knew what was compatible or if you could sort by device
    04-01-09 07:31 PM
    Shazam works great on the Storm, you need to disable compatibility mode, so make sure its NOT in compatibility mode. So, go to options> advanced options> applications> shazam> menu then disable. This will make it full screen and the keyboard won't be on the screen.
    04-01-09 07:33 PM
    Wow wow wow wow wow! I said this was a problem! I never said I wanted that phone that is unholy. I love my storm. This is definately not a deal breaker. I just think it would be better if you knew what was compatible or if you could sort by device
    i laid the sarcasm on pretty thick and you still didnt get it

the lack of a compatibility indicator is horse sheeot
    04-01-09 07:37 PM
    i laid the sarcasm on pretty thick and you still didnt get it

the lack of a compatibility indicator is horse sheeot
    No I got it I just like bit.ching. I could easily tell it was sarcasm but I kisy felt the urge to put in my opinion of the phone and the shi.tty app world.
    04-01-09 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD