Anyone else experienceing problems with App World... It keeps deleting itself from my blackberry. It has been working fine the last few weeks, and then today i've had to install it 3 times and it just won't stay on my phone.

suggestions?
    11-17-09 10:45 AM
    I actually have had the same problem, I just reinstall it, simplest solution haha.
    11-17-09 10:48 AM
    ya... i tried that, but then it doesn't stay on the phone long enough for me to actually use it.
    11-17-09 10:51 AM
    My app world works fine except that it deletes itself whenever I remove archived programs. It appears that the archived programs can only be uninstalled through app world...
    11-17-09 10:59 AM
    That must be it then... I've been doing some unused app clean-up this morning and after each deletion its gone. Any ideas why it does that?
    11-17-09 11:09 AM
    A bug to be fixed...... Anyway, to remove those programs, you have to go to app word -> my world. I managed to delete a couple of programs, but others just refused to be deleted.

Honestly, this program is totally messed up. I don't understand why they would have the idea to archive the deleted programs. Aren't they availabe from the air all the time?

That must be it then... I've been doing some unused app clean-up this morning and after each deletion its gone. Any ideas why it does that?
    11-17-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD