how do u do it???
    08-04-09 04:58 PM
    how do u do it???
    Do you mean to archive apps? Cause you currently can't run apps from the memory card.
    08-04-09 04:59 PM
    Do you mean to archive apps? Cause you currently can't run apps from the memory card.
    yea

10 char
    08-04-09 05:02 PM
    go to app in my world and hit archive
    08-04-09 05:24 PM
    go to app in my world and hit archive
    Rough only for App World apps. I guess I should have assumed that since it was rolled out with the BB App World update. I only get free apps from App World and I only buy apps from Crackberry App Store.
    08-04-09 05:29 PM
    When I download apps from App World and later delete them, they are automatically archived to my SD card.
    08-05-09 08:23 AM
    Right. And then to delete it from the SDCard do you have to go to a file browser? Or is there some GUI way to do it.

When I download apps from App World and later delete them, they are automatically archived to my SD card.
    08-06-09 09:27 AM
    Nevermind. Looks like you are supposed to do it from within AppWorld.

(I just deleted an archived app folder using a File Browser from the SDCard and it still shows as archived in AppWorld).

Right. And then to delete it from the SDCard do you have to go to a file browser? Or is there some GUI way to do it.
    08-06-09 10:59 AM
    I've seen so many threads on this, but no one seems to actually answer the question. In app world, you can choose to archive an app, but you cannot tell it where to archive it to. When I do an archive, it goes to "device memory" and not my SD card. How do I make it archive to the SD card?
    08-06-09 11:31 AM
    I've seen so many threads on this, but no one seems to actually answer the question. In app world, you can choose to archive an app, but you cannot tell it where to archive it to. When I do an archive, it goes to "device memory" and not my SD card. How do I make it archive to the SD card?
    Yeah, when I open BBFileScout, Archived Apps are nowhere to be found on my SD Card. Never tried a PC search on the SD Card. Sure did not help my Mem by Archiving them.
    08-06-09 12:08 PM
    Yeah, when I open BBFileScout, Archived Apps are nowhere to be found on my SD Card. Never tried a PC search on the SD Card. Sure did not help my Mem by Archiving them.
    Use BBfilescout and look at your device memory folder. There is probably a folder in there somewhere titled app_world. All of your archived stuff is in there.

Still waiting for someone to figure out how to archive to SD card. I know people will say that "device memory" is not "app memory" and that we're still freeing up memory by archiving, but now it's the principle of the thing. If they advertise the ability to archive to SD card then we should darn well be able to so it.
    08-06-09 12:25 PM
    Will anyone ever answer this because i knew the apps werent reall being archived to the sdcard
    08-28-09 08:49 PM
    I found this online:

w w w. ehow. com /how_5284051_download-blackberry-apps-memory-card.html

I'm not allowed to post link so I modified it, remove the spacing
    09-06-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD