I downloaded the ever popular Quicklaunch program from App World. I don't seem to have it in My world anymore yet the program is still on my device. Is there anyway to restore this so that it shows up in appworld? There is a new update I would like to get but it wants me to purchase it cause it doesn't recognize that I have it downloaded.

I sent a request to app world support with my order number, hopefully they can fix it for me. I am open to any suggestions.
    03-21-10 01:35 PM
    Same happened to me when I upgraded to a leaked OS. Still have my apps but they don't appear in my world anymore. The only thing I could think of is to reinstall the free apps and any paid apps contact the company and ask for a new installation code. Quicklaunch I believe you can update within the app itself. I know I've done it once before..not sure if they still have that option though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 01:43 PM
    When you're in my world hit the BB button and click login, and then enter your info and all of your paid apps will reappear

03-21-10 01:54 PM
    When you're in my world hit the BB button and click login, and then enter your info and all of your paid apps will reappear

Thanks, this helped solve my problem.
    03-21-10 05:57 PM
    That's step 1 of 2.

Go to My World, click MENU, Log In.
    Wait for notification that operation is complete.

Then in My World, hold down ALT and type the letters R S T.
    It will freeze, then App World will close. (That's normal; don't panic!)

When you re-open App World and return to My World, you'll find your listings fully restored.

03-22-10 05:01 AM
    That's step 1 of 2.

Go to My World, click MENU, Log In.
    Wait for notification that operation is complete.

Then in My World, hold down ALT and type the letters R S T.
    It will freeze, then App World will close. (That's normal; don't panic!)

When you re-open App World and return to My World, you'll find your listings fully restored.

Thanks elite1 !
    Works !!!
    04-02-10 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD