Anyone else's app world runnin slow? I'm also getting these errors where it forces me to shut it down

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-10 09:42 PM
    BB app world froze mine. Nothing would happen, had to do a battery pull to get things back. Took the time to flip my SIM card so I don't get the prompt to search for a CDMA or GSM network. Boot time is 2:50, pretty good from what I've seen.
    07-16-10 03:53 PM
    Delete the cache, go to My World, Alt+RST
    07-16-10 04:22 PM
    I don't have "My World" in the Berry menu, am I missing something?
    07-16-10 04:33 PM
    Just go to the My World section in Appworld
    07-16-10 04:33 PM
    Cool tip! I've been kinda peeved with App World. I can't recall the last time I had a 'non-frustrating' experience with App World.
    07-16-10 07:19 PM
    Just go to the My World section in Appworld
    Thank you.
    07-16-10 09:08 PM
    I was having problems on 2 different BBs with AppWorld. See what version you are running. There is a new version out 1.1.0.35. I was running something like 1.1.0.31 and it was giving errors when trying to view screenshots, searching, or reading a review. The new version has been perfect.
    07-16-10 11:04 PM
    I was having problems on 2 different BBs with AppWorld. See what version you are running. There is a new version out 1.1.0.35. I was running something like 1.1.0.31 and it was giving errors when trying to view screenshots, searching, or reading a review. The new version has been perfect.
    I'm running version 1.1.0.35 and I have no problems.
    07-17-10 12:09 AM
    Is anyone having problems running the app "drive safe.ly" or "caller id reader". I love the apps but when I run them my phone freezes on incoming calls and won't let me answer and one time I got an error message "Uncaught Exception net_rim_bbphone_app(65) is not responding process terminated". Of course I called Verizon and they said it was a software problem because of the apps and I needed to delete the apps and do a master reset. They wanted me to give it a week and if the problem happened again they would send me a new phone. Help!? I want my apps....
    07-17-10 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD