I've been having some problems with my Bold 9930 (Sprint). The phone runs fine on both stock & leaked OS. However, blackberry app world is very limited. There's games that I cannot download mean while the games are supported by both OS. I don't know why, anyone else is experiencing this issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-11 10:24 PM
    What error do you get when trying to download?
    10-09-11 10:27 PM
    What error do you get when trying to download?

I don't get an error message. It simply says " Unavailable for this device" .. I can't download the game. My friend who has the same phone is capable of downloading the games.
    10-09-11 11:20 PM
    I don't get an error message. It simply says " Unavailable for this device" .. I can't download the game. My friend who has the same phone is capable of downloading the games.
    it could be unavailable to download to Sprint phones (unless your friend's is too, then there goes that theory). or try seeing if there's a separate version for OS7 devices. i know Telenav has one version for OS5 and one for OS6/7. just my ideas. also make sure the BBID logged into app world is the same as your bbid on your phone (but i think app world auto logs in)
    10-09-11 11:37 PM
    it could be unavailable to download to Sprint phones (unless your friend's is too, then there goes that theory). or try seeing if there's a separate version for OS7 devices. i know Telenav has one version for OS5 and one for OS6/7. just my ideas. also make sure the BBID logged into app world is the same as your bbid on your phone (but i think app world auto logs in)
    He has sprint as well.. So there must be something wrong on my end. I'm installing the stock OS. Lets hope this gives it a fix.
    10-09-11 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD