need alittle help,i just downloaded app world on my gf`s curve and cannot find the icon nowhere? i serched and serched opend every icon to see if it was in there,nothing
    sorry i thought i was in the curve forum,imsure someone can help me out tho
    Last edited by mohawk rcer; 06-15-10 at 10:32 PM.
    06-15-10 10:15 PM
    So, click the BB button on you home screen and selected "Show all" from the options, then can you see it?
    I assume you downloaded the app from blackberry.com/appworld on your device?
    06-15-10 10:32 PM
    So, click the BB button on you home screen and selected "Show all" from the options, then can you see it?
    I assume you downloaded the app from blackberry.com/appworld on your device?
    still dont see it,i sent the link to her phone and she downloaded it from there
    06-15-10 10:36 PM
    What is the OS version? Go to options>about and on the 3rd line it will give your OS version number... If it is 5.0.something then go to options>applications>then select to view the "Add-on" applications and see if appworld is listed... If so, I would delete it reboot (by powering off and pulling the battery out for a few seconds then allowing device to reboot) then I would re download it by visiting BlackBerry App World from your BB browser
    06-15-10 10:43 PM
    it reads v5.0.0.459 i will try a battery pull and have a look,thanks for the help
    it was there before she upgraded to the newer verzion,not sure where it went lol
    06-15-10 10:48 PM
    If it ain't on the main menu, it should be in the Downloads directory. Or some doof hid it.

Check the installed applications list to see if it's really on the phone.
    06-16-10 12:51 AM
    No one can help!
    At least not yet it seems like everyone is having this issue and no one seems to know why its happening, trust me you'll un-install it and your icon will return and then you try and re-install it and your icon will disappear again and after the install the app will always be in your applications list but no where on your phone, its a vicious cycle.

Consider yourself lucky my App World decided to take it one step further and not only does is disappear when I install it but now I cant even get the new version from any download link, mine keeps showing up as version 1.1.0.33. I go straight to the Blackberry website and when I hit download App World it comes up as downloading version 1.1.0.33 not 1.1.0.35.

Im still waiting for an answer other than try wiping your phone or upgrading your software!
    06-16-10 09:00 PM
    No one can help!
    At least not yet it seems like everyone is having this issue and no one seems to know why its happening, trust me you'll un-install it and your icon will return and then you try and re-install it and your icon will disappear again and after the install the app will always be in your applications list but no where on your phone, its a vicious cycle.

Consider yourself lucky my App World decided to take it one step further and not only does is disappear when I install it but now I cant even get the new version from any download link, mine keeps showing up as version 1.1.0.33. I go straight to the Blackberry website and when I hit download App World it comes up as downloading version 1.1.0.33 not 1.1.0.35.

Im still waiting for an answer other than try wiping your phone or upgrading your software!
    Hey man did you try the bbhybrids link that i posted earlier?.... Wait, looks like I did not post it. Here is a download link for the previous build (1.1.0.33) http://www.bbhybrids.net/downloads.p...tionhash=guest

You gotta visit from your BB browser.
    If you need to copy here ya go: bbhybrids.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=26&act=down&actionhash=gu est
    06-16-10 09:07 PM
    Its not coming up 1.1.0.35 only .33.
    06-16-10 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD