So, I switched from a curve to a curve do to warranty issues. I start to re-register all my apps both free and paid. When I enter my product code for my alarm app i purchased it comes up as saying invalid. I tried emailing the developers but have got nothing in response for about a week now. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get this back without having to pay for it again. It is the Multi pro alarm by fruityapps. All help is appriciated.

Thanks
    07-22-09 10:59 AM
    So, I switched from a curve to a curve do to warranty issues. I start to re-register all my apps both free and paid. When I enter my product code for my alarm app i purchased it comes up as saying invalid. I tried emailing the developers but have got nothing in response for about a week now. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get this back without having to pay for it again. It is the Multi pro alarm by fruityapps. All help is appriciated.

Thanks
    I bought this app because it was almost identical to the one from BBSmart (called Alarms Pro). After having trouble switching days for each alarm I wrote the customer support an email. No respones yet but it's only been a day. I did read some horrendous reviews on AppWorld after buying it and the company has a shady "coming soon" website. I may be filing a dispute with PayPal to get my money back.
    07-30-09 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD