Is there a way to download something twice and use the same Paypal account from App World?
    Just to clarify I'm trying to download Beweather once for my Tour and once for my wifes Curve. I was able to buy the app for my Tour, but when I went back on her Curve and tried to buy the app for her I got an error that said I already bought the app and wouldn't let me proceed. We only have one Paypal account and I'm pretty certain that's where the hangup was since it was at the Paypal login screen where I got the error.
    I shot an email to Appworld, but since the Beweather sale is over tonight I was hoping someone has an easy solution or I'm missing something.
    02-14-10 04:54 PM
    You can 3 downloads per years
    03-01-10 04:35 PM
    I downloaded apps for my At&T Bold 9700 and my wifes Vzn Curve 8330 from App World using the same Pay Pal account.....no problem.

App World .....I think.....could care less about the pmt process.

I would imagine your problem has more to do with trying to download the same App...........but.........that shouldn't matter if you are going OTA and not logged in. If your are logged into App World and trying to receive the same file by non-OTA delivery (email, etc.) that could be causing the problem.....but why would they really care if want multiple apps.

Therefore.........I'm really not sure what is causing the problem....
    03-01-10 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD