So I am new to BB's in general. This is my first one and I was really excited about the app world downlaod. The website showed apps like shazam and pandora, but when I downloaded it, they were nowhere to be found and very few apps to say the least.

What's the deal? Is there a different version of app world that I need to download? Is it because Verizon is my carrier?

Thanks for your help, like i said I'm a newb.
    04-05-09 05:51 PM
    The newest version of App world apparently distinguishes which phone you have, and only shows apps that are customized for your Storm.

If you want those apps go search out the third party links in the forum, there are lots for Shazam, and even a Storm version beta I think. The BB App world doesn't show the ones that won't work on your storm as BB intended them to...some of them will still work with limited functionality if you find the third party links.
    04-05-09 05:59 PM
    You actually want the following version since it is made for 4.6 the other one is made for 4.3. They both do the same thing but the 4.6 works better with the menus in compatibility mode.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD