I have heard that RIM is planning to launch App World on April 1, but for some reason I have the slightest feeling that for some crazy reason it will be delayed to like June. I don't know why Anyone else thinking this?
    03-30-09 03:32 PM
    That sure is a negative way to look at things. Was the April 1 launch even confirmed or was it only rumored?
    03-30-09 03:35 PM
    I'm not sure just saw it on the home page, but with the way RIM had handled things lately it is just a feeling. I'm just saying, but it is possible that it could be released then
    Last edited by scarletknights28; 03-30-09 at 03:46 PM.
    03-30-09 03:41 PM
    i feel that there would be more of buzz if it actually does come out on April 1st
    03-30-09 03:42 PM
    i wouldnt be surprised
    03-30-09 03:42 PM
    It very well may because RIM may want to create a buzz by releasing it during CTIA
    03-30-09 03:46 PM
    I have heard that RIM is planning to launch App World on April 1, but for some reason I have the slightest feeling that for some crazy reason it will be delayed to like June. I don't know why Anyone else thinking this?

I mean honestly how many effin threads do you need about the same thing...that is one thing that is just pointless about this site. it is so hard to search and find anything cause people like you want to rack up a post count so they just post something thats already there for the 800th time and then sit and watch to reply to every msg. I mean come the f*** on
    03-30-09 03:51 PM
    Did you notice on the keynotes section on CITA's webpage, that it goes RIM then Verizon speaking after that?
    03-30-09 03:53 PM
    GO RUTGERS!!!

And yeah I hope its not a bad April's Fools joke.
    03-30-09 03:54 PM
    GO RUTGERS!!!

And yeah I hope its not a bad April's Fools joke.
    that would suck....i think they may make too many people mad lol.

i dont think they would be stupid enough to make a business move to turn it into a joke.
    03-30-09 05:21 PM
    I'm looking forward to the app store, but I too feel it will be delayed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 06:22 PM
    I don't think a huge company like RIM would create a huge april fools joke like that(Well at least hope not ), but if they did I would like to see how Many "Wheres The App world" threads get posted in one day .
    03-30-09 07:02 PM
    I mean honestly how many effin threads do you need about the same thing...that is one thing that is just pointless about this site. it is so hard to search and find anything cause people like you want to rack up a post count so they just post something thats already there for the 800th time and then sit and watch to reply to every msg. I mean come the f*** on
    Was someone holding a gun to your head, therefore making you read this post? Its ppl like you who want to just plain be mean that makes ppl, especially new ppl, not want to post anything!! I understand that sometimes ppl do post a question that's already been discussed, but that doesn't give you the right to jump in and be a bully!! i'm just one member, but hopefully someone who does have some say on this site will see this post and keep a better eye on the responses and make sure the bullies are put in their place!
    I'll get off my soapbox now and I apolpgize to those of you NOT acting in such an immature and mean manner!
    03-30-09 08:01 PM
    TRUE THAT!!! There are some people on here that are just so critical. Hacks me off!
    03-30-09 08:28 PM
    I'm still hoping it will be released on the 1st. I doubt it will be delayed until June, but I have no clue. Here's to hoping.

03-30-09 08:35 PM

Why would any one in there right mind care how many posts on a website they make? That is ridiculous.

03-30-09 08:38 PM
    I am hoping with you for april

03-30-09 08:40 PM
    I think it's coming on April 1st. I'm a developer and had a couple of my applications accepted for sale a couple days ago, and they were "pending" for over a month.
    03-30-09 08:42 PM
    That's good news!

I think it's coming on April 1st. I'm a developer and had a couple of my applications accepted for sale a couple days ago, and they were "pending" for over a month.
    03-30-09 08:47 PM
    Verizon Verizon Verizon when will ther ever be an app world
    03-30-09 11:24 PM
    Oh it won't come out on April 1st. Even if it says its out and people really got it I won't beleive it. Stupid April Fools.

It'll be out on April 2nd.
    03-30-09 11:28 PM
    April 1st FTW
    03-30-09 11:30 PM
    April 1st FTW
    Although I do feel like getting my .65 App version of the storm and saying its a .130 release leak for the heck of it. Photoshop ftw on April 1st.

It's a great idea, but I won't. Or will I?
    03-30-09 11:34 PM
    ...Go Home.
    03-30-09 11:50 PM
    I told you folks like almost 2 months ago that the App World is going to be released on the same day as the software update. And I will be right about this. Good luck to all the naysayers.
    03-30-09 11:54 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD