What about users running OS 6 please?
    01-27-11 04:51 PM
    What about users running OS 6 please?
    I went from a 9800 to a 9870 running os6, when I follow the instructions by Ahmed G, I get a message saying that my device doesn't meet the system requirements....

What do I do now?
    01-30-11 03:10 PM
    Nothing seems to work @@

its driving me crazy :@ why not just make it available for everyone

sheesh -_-

I'll try again one more time :l

I installed an older version, the icon is there but it doesn't open

I'll try battery pull
    02-11-11 07:33 PM
    it doesn't work D:

oh well :l
    02-11-11 07:51 PM
    Does this work on OS 6 Ahmed?
    02-12-11 01:55 AM
    if i have BB 9530 storn, and it have't wi-fi, waht can i do ?
    02-12-11 09:49 AM
    Hi Ahmed,

Managed to install the CODs through BBSAK my phone also rebooted and the app world icon does appear on my menu list,but when i click to open this is the message i get "Blackberry App World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World server,Verify your network connections and try again"..you able to help on this one?

Mosh from Malawi (Central Africa)
    02-16-11 08:16 AM
    Hi Ahmed,

Managed to install the CODs through BBSAK my phone also rebooted and the app world icon does appear on my menu list,but when i click to open this is the message i get "Blackberry App World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World server,Verify your network connections and try again"..you able to help on this one?

Mosh from Malawi (Central Africa)
    Turn off your Mobile Network and Turn ON Wifi network , then open App World, it should work.
    02-16-11 12:11 PM
    I've Installed it.If I Turn Off my mobile network it say " Data service not operational."

If I turn On both It says

Blackberry App World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World server,Verify your network connections and try again"

Please Help Me I am From Pakistan !!
    03-14-11 07:33 AM
    i tried installing it both ways through wifi and through cod files but same thingy if i m on wifi it says it needs network carrier and when i turn dat on it says country is unsupported maybe sum rim guy read ur thread and is creating more securities
    03-20-11 03:12 AM
    For all who are waiting for the app world for unsupported countries it's here, here are the steps:

Note: You will need to remove/delete App World from your BB by going to options > applications > (add-on or Core )

Steps:
    1. Extract the files
    2. Download an application called BBSAK
    3. Run BBSAK
    4. Connect your phone
    5. On BBSAK, go to Modify CODs tab
    6. Click on install COD(s)
    7. Direct it to the downloaded extracted folder
    8. Select all COD files
    9. Click Open/ok

Your phone will reboot after the installation is over . . .

Here is the zip file:h_ttp://forums.crackberry.com/attachments/f35/69359d1281430441-app-world-1-1-0-33-unsupported-countries-blackberry-app-world-1.1.0.33.zip

Note: you will have to switch the mobile network off

Here is the bbsak program download:h_ttp://bbsak.org/request.php?f=BBSAKv1.9.11_Installer.msi

Wish you nice time
    03-31-11 01:42 PM
    For all who are waiting for the app world for unsupported countries it's here, here are the steps:

Note: You will need to remove/delete App World from your BB by going to options > applications > (add-on or Core )

Steps:
    1. Extract the files
    3. Run BBSAK
    4. Connect your phone
    5. On BBSAK, go to Modify CODs tab
    6. Click on install COD(s)
    7. Direct it to the downloaded extracted folder
    8. Select all COD files
    9. Click Open/ok

Here is the zip file:h_ttp://forums.crackberry.com/attachments/f35/69359d1281430441-app-world-1-1-0-33-unsupported-countries-blackberry-app-world-1.1.0.33.zip

Note: you will have to switch the mobile network off

Here is the bbsak program download:h_ttp://bbsak.org/request.php?f=BBSAKv1.9.11_Installer.msi

Wish you nice time
    I followed the above mentioned procedure and when i ran App World it gave me the following error "You do not have sufficient wireless coverage or your connection to the wireless network is turned off"
    04-13-11 07:57 AM
    I wonder if all of this is a waste of time since RIM is forcing upgrades to v2.1 anyway?
    RIM Requiring All BlackBerry App World Version 1.1 Users To Upgrade To Version 2.1 | BlackBerryRocks.com
    04-13-11 09:18 AM
    UPDATE
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How to install COD files

Attached is a folder with the COD files for App World 1.1.0.33. This will be very useful for whoever is living in one of App World's unsupported countries.

1. Extract the files
    3. Run BBSAK
    4. On BBSAK, go to Modify CODs tab
    5. Click on install COD(s)
    6. Direct it to the downloaded extracted folder ( BlackBerry App World 1.1.0.33 )
    7. Select all COD files
    8. Click Open/ok

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    I followed the above mentioned procedure and when i ran App World it gave me the following error "You do not have sufficient wireless coverage or your connection to the wireless network is turned off"
    04-13-11 09:29 AM
    I wonder if all of this is a waste of time since RIM is forcing upgrades to v2.1 anyway?
    RIM Requiring All BlackBerry App World Version 1.1 Users To Upgrade To Version 2.1 | BlackBerryRocks.com
    yup.. that pretty much killed it
    04-14-11 02:47 PM
    it isnt working with wifi i downloaded cod file and bbsak and it says tht BLACKBERRYAPP WORLD IS HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING TO THE BLACKBERRY APPWORLD SERVER.VERIFY YOUR NETWORK CONNECTIONS AND TRY AGAIN .....im in saudi arabia what should i do now ??
    05-30-11 08:56 AM
    it isnt working with wifi i downloaded cod file and bbsak and it says tht BLACKBERRYAPP WORLD IS HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING TO THE BLACKBERRY APPWORLD SERVER.VERIFY YOUR NETWORK CONNECTIONS AND TRY AGAIN .....im in saudi arabia what should i do now ??
    Same issue with my blackberry 8520 OS 5.0
    06-07-11 07:19 AM
    Same issue with my blackberry 8520 OS 5.0 in Pakistan
    06-18-11 11:16 PM
    App World is launch in KSA by STC
    06-19-11 12:15 AM
    hello i am in an unsupported country and i have a playbook.What should i do to get the app world and the bridge thanks in advance.
    06-23-11 05:35 AM
    Where's d link nd also can u help us wit the link4 the BBSAK??? Am a newbie and wld really appreciate!!! Also how do I extract files with my Blackberry?? Is it possible???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    can this work with a bb curve 3G and os 6 because it isn't working for mee
    08-18-11 07:33 PM
    cant this technique work with my bb curve 3G os 6 because it isn't working for me pliiiiiiiiiiz help me i'm despert pliiiiiiz help
    08-18-11 07:47 PM
    Found this one on forums: "I use v.2.0.0.36 with wifi only after disabling mobile network, first of all I removed original AppWorld application on my torch and install modules from v 2.0.0.36."
    08-19-11 06:46 AM
    Salaam Bro,

I tired both options (via wifi and via bbsak) but neither option works for me. BBSAK option download the app but when i try to open it i get a message that "appworld is having trouble connecting to to Appworld serves...verify your network settings".

Any advice on how to get this going. p.s. i am Bold 9700 with OS 5
    10-14-11 05:19 AM
    how could i upgrade my bb 9000 (v4.6) to v5 or uper ?
    01-27-14 05:52 AM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD