Just downloaded App World 1.0.0.30 and they still have not changed a thing. You'd think RIM would realize that they need a new apps section. And this is not as necessary, but it would be nice to have a free apps section too.

Does anyone notice a difference in this update besides maybe shorter loading speeds. I haven't played with it too much yet so if anyone can figure out what this update provides please post away. But right now I would rather have them throw in a new apps section and have the loading times longer, than spend all there time making it run quicker.

Not sure if this belongs in rants and raves or not...
    05-23-09 06:26 PM
    Yeah you would think that if you make an update (two) at least one thing would be different.
    05-23-09 06:43 PM
    Just updated to the new version and it removed a stalled three day download of Poynt. It was stuck at 0kB and pausing and resuming the download did nothing. After updating to the new version of App Manager, the download disappeared and I was able to redownload Poynt successfully!
    05-23-09 07:28 PM
    well its good to hear that it at least did something good for someone.
    05-23-09 07:41 PM
    well its good to hear that it at least did something good for someone.
    lol

05-23-09 11:30 PM
    I agree, a new apps section sure would be nice. And it would save me at least 3 minutes a day looking to see if there is any... which would save me approx. 20 minutes a week!

That's what we are all looking for right, time savings?
    05-23-09 11:33 PM
    Yes I am looking to save some time. But also it is pretty annoying having to scroll to the bottom of 70 apps just to see the new ones. They should at least put the newest ones on top. Or anything that would make browsing easier. I have completely stopped trying to find apps on it because it is annoying and time consuming.
    05-25-09 12:17 AM
    I just want the ability to sort things by price. That's it. Is that too much to ask for?
    05-25-09 12:26 AM
    that would be very nice. Or being able to sort by what you want would save everything. Newest, most popular, price, highest rated, etc.
    05-25-09 12:30 AM
    they just need to make an app for that
    05-25-09 12:40 AM
    Yes they need a New Apps section as well-as a Free App section. Come on, what did thi update really do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 12:44 AM
    asking any mods from RIM IS too much to ask.
    05-25-09 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD