I've installed, deleted, and reinstalled PayPal on my 8900 Curve a few times and it keeps giving me an error that it cannot run the application. Does anyone know why this is?
    12-31-09 11:57 AM
    Here is a link to the 3rd Party Blackberry Apps Forum, where this should have been posted.

Did you try deleting it, doing a battery pull (leave your device on, pull the battery for 20 seconds, put it back in and wait for your device to boot up), then installing it again???

Last question, do you have a Blackberry Data Plan???

Sorry, one more: What error are you seeing???
    12-31-09 12:03 PM
    I'll try the battery pull right now...

I have an unlimited data plan with AT&T.

The error says this..."Application terminated: PayPal has been denied the "Cross Application Communication" permission."
    12-31-09 12:39 PM
    I deleted the app, did the battery pull for 20 seconds, and reinstalled the app and it said the same thing.

Any suggestions?
    12-31-09 01:01 PM
    I deleted the app, did the battery pull for 20 seconds, and reinstalled the app and it said the same thing.

Any suggestions?
    Did you go into Options > Advanced Application > Applications... find the application and edit the permissions to allow on everything??? I have OS 5.0, so I can not describe it in every detail, but you need to find the Permissions for that app and set all the options to Allow permission for that app.
    12-31-09 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD