First off I'm new to BlackBerry.. so far I love it minus the few bugs the Storm seems to have... I'm definitely a CrackBerry addict now!

So.. I did something dumb and tried to download a free game.. it downloaded to the phone fine, but then when I opened it, I couldn't play it. I tried to close it and it wouldn't close. I deleted it, and restarted the Storm twice. It is still listed in the screen that pops up when I click the "Switch Application" button. When I click it, it still appears to be on my Storm. I'm afraid it's slowing down my Storm (more). Any ideas how the **** to get rid of this horrible app.

Second when I tried to open the camera before, a message saying something along the lines of "cannot open camera close applications". I closed a bunch of applications and it worked. I don't know if this has anything to do with the other problem, or its a phone thing.

Sorry for this long winded story, and thank you so so much for any help you guys can give me!!
    11-26-08 08:43 PM
    Did you go to options---- applications and delete it from there?
    11-26-08 08:46 PM
    as for the close applications, make sure you dont open up everything and not exit out of them. Just clicking the home screen won't close out of them. Make sure you press menu and close.

Hold down the menu button to see what is running. It's just like a computer. If you have too much running, it malfunctions.

as for the game, do what spaciorek said
    11-26-08 08:51 PM
    Did you go to options---- applications and delete it from there?
    Yeah I did delete it from there. It's gone. And I clicked the show all option so I know it's not hidden.
    It just still seems like it is running. Does that make sense?
    11-26-08 08:53 PM
    nevermind.. I'm an *****, that worked. You guys are great and geniuses!!
    Thank you so much!!
    I kinda figured that was the problem with camera, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something with my phone.
    11-26-08 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD