I've seen this subject in other threads with little discussion. I'm sure that some genious out there can come up with a video output app via A/V cord or bluetooth...PLEASE!
    04-09-09 02:39 PM
    Video out to what a tv? I couldn't ever see any use for this lol.
    04-09-09 02:43 PM
    Video out to what a tv? I couldn't ever see any use for this lol.
    I have wanted to watch videos on my tv that are on my storm. But other than that I can't see a use for this either. Unless you could play phone games on a TV that would be kind of cool.
    04-09-09 02:46 PM
    i could use video out to do presentations at work on how to use the storm...i am the unofficial storm expert at work and doing/showing would go better for their learning if they could do it while i show them on my phone through the projector.
    04-09-09 02:48 PM
    Is there hardware for an app like this? I mean wouldn't there need to be like a video out hardware piece

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 02:49 PM
    I recently felt like such a newbie after finding out about wireless usb-to-vga hardware. Sure, wireless audio isn't anything new but with more and more companies getting into wireless video, there will HAVE to be something that can transmit video via Bluetooth.

The MyVu is cool as **** but why would you want cords? I'd pick that up the second it drops for Bluetooth though.

Anyway, besides using your phone camera as a Bluetooth webcam, I doubt there's a way to do this as of yet. Just my .02.

Edit: My reference to the Bluetooth webcam was solely pertaining to wireless video, I realize you are asking about video out, I just have a b*ner now for some Bluetooth video output action..
    Last edited by joski; 04-09-09 at 03:20 PM.
    04-09-09 03:17 PM
    I have a Slingbox, and you could use the video out to put the video on a larger screen like a computer monitor or a screen in a car.
    04-09-09 05:25 PM
    I have a Slingbox, and you could use the video out to put the video on a larger screen like a computer monitor or a screen in a car.
    That's the exact same reason I want it too! Just think about it, DirecTv in my car!
    Also you could use the phone as a portable media player. For example put some movies on it, and then hook it up to a big tv at a friend's house or hotel room, etc.
    There are plenty of uses for this.
    04-30-09 12:01 AM
    BT video out to a adapter for the TV would be a killer accessory.
    04-30-09 10:55 AM
    I always wanted a pair of those LCD glasses that they make for the iPod. Would be great if something like that worked on the Storm.
    04-30-09 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD