I am getting fusterated with the number of apps not available for the 9790. This is a new BB7 device yet the Free Download for Shazam Encore is not available. I could not load the RCB bank adpp, Our Groceries, Autotrader, Most Themes (that worked with my 9360), Sunlife, paypal, Rollcall and Zoompass.

These are just the one's I noticed. This phone has been available for some time.

On the plus side, I love the phone. The battery life is much better then the curve...perhaps its just because I have no apps
    07-17-12 11:09 AM
    The thing you only can do is make a comment to the service provider
    or write them a email or revolution
    07-18-12 01:03 AM
    @2repou, most of the apps do function normally.
    Hope you have an older bb? In that case you can copy the cod files from a backup using bbsk directly to the phone.
    More info in the blackberry 7 topic ( app not working on bb7 is the topic name)
    Good luck
    anon(1341046) likes this.
    07-18-12 01:06 AM
    @2repou, most of the apps do function normally.
    Hope you have an older bb? In that case you can copy the cod files from a backup using bbsk directly to the phone.
    More info in the blackberry 7 topic ( app not working on bb7 is the topic name)
    Good luck
    Thanks for the tip. I was able to install from my BBSAK backup it just sucks that a several month old BB does not 'Normal' access to these files. Heaven forbid my father use a BB
    07-18-12 07:26 AM
    I could download shazam normally from the website, the only apps I miss on this phone is skype and angry birds but then that is every BB's issue. As some of the wise folks here say, BBs are serious phones and not for gaming ... OK

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    07-19-12 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD