enjoy
    12-11-10 05:15 PM
    Here is a set that I "created" by maniupulating the work of others. I took battery icons created by Songbird and added Christmas icons created by curvedthumb, LuJuCa and Spiral_ouT. I'm hopeful that those folks don't mind my doing so, but certainly wanted to give them the credit. For those who like this set, they are the ones deserving of the credit. It was just something I wanted for myself but thought I'd share. This way I get the Christmas feel but still remember it's my battery! :-) Because each one has what amounts to two icons, it might be a bit "memory intensive." I'd post a preview but, sorry don't know how to do that.
    This is a cute set. Nice work.
    12-11-10 06:28 PM
    Thank you Jaydee! Again though, credit should go to those who created the icons!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 09:39 PM
    for the Dexter fans

enjoy

Edit: realized i switched the pics around doing the promo. so, the slide is what shows when discharging and the box when charging.
    Thanks for this 1 looks good.
    12-11-10 10:08 PM
    thankyou! well all the batteryex skins i've found after updating to 1.9.1 from 1.9 don't seem to work! i got some off iheartashabees and barbie w's and they still work fine but the problems must've started happening after i updated because now no skins work! also my batteryex app looks different from others, here:

hope someone can help!
    My v.1.9 is looking like that. The previous1 the v. 1.5 looked different.
    12-12-10 01:48 AM
    Dark Side. Circle icon as larger app icon, prism with refracting light as smaller notification icon.
    12-12-10 01:32 PM
    diggin the darkside skin spiral_out, anyone wanna take a shot at my request? anyway keep it up guys i love havin new skins posted daily
    12-12-10 02:34 PM
    diggin the darkside skin spiral_out, anyone wanna take a shot at my request? anyway keep it up guys i love havin new skins posted daily
    i tried but i couldnt find the icons without buyin them. maybe someone else could get em
    12-12-10 03:32 PM
    Been working on it. If it gets finished, it will take some time. If you want to buy the icons off of that website, I'll throw it together for you in a heartbeat!
    12-12-10 08:18 PM
    I have a request. Since my pc is a peice of junk I may never be able to do these myself :-( Can someone please take the following image and make it a skin for me and perhaps in another color or 2. Like pink and maybe one in darker blue? TIA
    Last edited by hunoosh; 12-13-10 at 11:16 PM.
    12-13-10 11:12 PM
    Help please!

I am having many issues with my Batteryex. I had the free trial but wanted all to goodies so I paid for the app tonight. Now after reading some posts in this forum, I'm beginning to think my icon is supposed to be changing with the battery charge? It doesn't, as well I cannot set an eScreen background image, are they supposed to match? On top of it all while my phone is charging I cannot get it out of standby mode without unplugging it first? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

12-14-10 01:49 AM
    hope everyone is doing well and gearing up for the upcoming holiday season! here's 2 quick grab bags, hope you enjoy them!!

GRAB BAG #50:
    12-14-10 01:46 PM
    Pixel Santa
    12-14-10 01:47 PM
    last one for now, enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #51:
    12-14-10 01:50 PM
    dont feel like doing promo pic so i wont. its just like my other icons.

enjoy
    Carterism likes this.
    12-14-10 02:20 PM
    Moon Battery
    jules966, pryan and Manoman like this.
    12-14-10 02:52 PM
    last one for now, enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #51:
    YAY!!!! Songbird's BAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!
    pryan likes this.
    12-14-10 03:39 PM
    Help please!

I am having many issues with my Batteryex. I had the free trial but wanted all to goodies so I paid for the app tonight. Now after reading some posts in this forum, I'm beginning to think my icon is supposed to be changing with the battery charge? It doesn't, as well I cannot set an eScreen background image, are they supposed to match? On top of it all while my phone is charging I cannot get it out of standby mode without unplugging it first? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Your icon will only change when charging if the person who made the icon has made a different image for it to when charging. Some people who the same icon for both.

I dont have the full app so not sure what eScreen is.

standby mode not sure what you mean by that.
    essex2start likes this.
    12-14-10 06:01 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to help. I am almost wishing I kept the free version. I am having so much more trouble than just Icons now. I have standby "disabled" yet it still goes into standby mode. The Wi-Fi/Radio option does it's own thing no matter what I do.

Can anyone make a suggestion? Should I contact customer support?
    12-14-10 08:52 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to help. I am almost wishing I kept the free version. I am having so much more trouble than just Icons now. I have standby "disabled" yet it still goes into standby mode. The Wi-Fi/Radio option does it's own thing no matter what I do.

Can anyone make a suggestion? Should I contact customer support?
    i would try deleting and reinstalling the app first. a lot of times that fixes issues
    essex2start likes this.
    12-14-10 09:48 PM
    I have a request. Since my pc is a peice of junk I may never be able to do these myself :-( Can someone please take the following image and make it a skin for me and perhaps in another color or 2. Like pink and maybe one in darker blue? TIA
    Anyone? :-/ Pretty please?
    Last edited by hunoosh; 12-15-10 at 08:10 AM.
    12-15-10 08:06 AM
    Trying this again...lol Hubby left his computer home! :-) For anyone that wants to take a look and perhaps teach me along the way. You've all been so much help! Thanks a bunch!
    12-15-10 11:06 AM
    Anyone? :-/ Pretty please?
    Did you want the American flag still inside of pink and blue ones or just a solid color fill of the moon/star?
    12-15-10 11:07 AM
    Did you want the American flag still inside of pink and blue ones or just a solid color fill of the moon/star?
    I'd the the flag pattern still and if it's easy enough another in the solid colors. A set of pin and set of darker blue. But really I don't want to be greedy. Whatever is easier for you. I am once again trying the M's myself since they seem a lil easier. Thanks Spiral!
    12-15-10 11:11 AM
    YAY!!! It worked!!! My flagM! So proud of myself...lol And yes that is a lot of work!!! I guess it will get easier the more I practice!
    12-15-10 11:14 AM
5,330 ... 979899100101 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD