hope this works out for you!
    Thank you so much! I abolsutely love it!
    11-10-10 02:51 PM
    Thank you so much! I abolsutely love it!
    yay!! i'm so glad you love them!
    11-10-10 06:07 PM
    I have been truly amazed at the work and generosity regarding the BatteryEx skins posted in this thread! Been able to find some really nice ones for my device. Thanks so much!

Now I have one for you - I am an orchestra conductor and would like to have a skin that has a conductor's baton for discharging and music stand for charging (or vice-versa). Even a skin that uses classical musical instruments (violin, cello, etc. - no guitars and such). That would be awesome! I don't find themes, wallpapers or icons geared to classical musicians and have to request / make them myself. Any help would be appreciated - thanks again!
    hi there! here are some battex skins that i hope you will like. i do have to say that the baton will be pretty small since it's a narrow image (couldn't really do much), but i do hope it comes out! enjoy!
    babychan likes this.
    11-11-10 02:08 AM
    I hope this thread isn't dying down. I love all the BE skins you all make!
    11-12-10 07:56 AM
    Can someone give me the link for a lower version of the app? 1.9 is causing a big memory leak on 6.0.0.333

I can't remember where I saw the other version...
    Thank you. Want to keep the app but gotta stop the leak so I deleted it for now.
    11-12-10 09:36 AM
    Can someone give me the link for a lower version of the app? 1.9 is causing a big memory leak on 6.0.0.333

I can't remember where I saw the other version...
    Thank you. Want to keep the app but gotta stop the leak so I deleted it for now.
    Here you go
    11-12-10 09:52 AM
    Thank you so much!!!
    11-12-10 10:23 AM
    heres one Songbird and I did last night.
    The "text box" changes corresponding to the level. The large dot is red when discharging, green when charging

11-12-10 11:23 AM
    Sorry I don't have time to post preview pics
    11-12-10 12:09 PM
    No preview pics
    11-12-10 12:12 PM
    A few more
    11-12-10 12:15 PM
    A couple more
    11-12-10 12:19 PM
    hi there! i hope this works out for you!
    Thanks songbird! You and Blast Tyrant make my BB look good! I swear it takes like 2 seconds for the skin option to open now. Keep up the good work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 06:40 PM
    Thanks songbird! You and Blast Tyrant make my BB look good! I swear it takes like 2 seconds for the skin option to open now. Keep up the good work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    awww, thanks!! i'm just glad you and others are liking the battex skins!!
    11-13-10 07:19 AM
    Can someone make a white heart and a air force battery ex skin for me please.TIA
    11-13-10 02:35 PM
    Can someone make a white heart and a air force battery ex skin for me please.TIA
    i hope these work out for you!
    11-13-10 03:28 PM
    i hope these work out for you!
    Thanks songbird your the best!
    11-13-10 05:16 PM
    Thanks songbird your the best!
    aww, thanks!! i hope the skins turned out ok!
    11-13-10 06:13 PM
    Does BatteryEx have any custom skins within or downloadable to the app? If so - how do I get to them?

I'm not one who likes to read directions. Prolly something in my male side...LOL!

Peace...
    11-13-10 10:28 PM
    Ok, it took me forever to learn how to use the Berryweather Icon sets, but thanks to Jaydee, I am now an expert. But, when it comes to the BatteryEx Skins I am in need of some tutoring. I can't seem to get them to work. It says they are installed but unable to use the file I downloaded skins from ThemesInMotion, I haven't tried these zip files yet. Thanks in advance
    11-13-10 11:47 PM
    Does BatteryEx have any custom skins within or downloadable to the app? If so - how do I get to them?

I'm not one who likes to read directions. Prolly something in my male side...LOL!

Peace...
    Ok, it took me forever to learn how to use the Berryweather Icon sets, but thanks to Jaydee, I am now an expert. But, when it comes to the BatteryEx Skins I am in need of some tutoring. I can't seem to get them to work. It says they are installed but unable to use the file I downloaded skins from ThemesInMotion, I haven't tried these zip files yet. Thanks in advance
    OK guys...Yes BatteryEx has a million skins created by all the lovely people here. They are posted within this thread and also at themes in motion site.

If you have BatteryEx installed, you need to put all your skins UNZIPPED (I know they say the newest version works with zipped folders but just unzip them for best results.) on your media card.

I do it this way, I plug my phone into my PC, and navigate to Blackberry/m4dev/skins/BatteryEx and move all my UNZIPPED folders of icons there. NOW A BIG NOTE: The folders you move cannot be a folder inside a folder. That is, if you open the folder of skins, you should see all the little skins there...not another folder. Gothic Angel, that must be what you're doing wrong.

After you unhook your phone from the PC and go to the app, you will be able to choose a skin, as they will list inside your program and you will see a preview icon for each skin you have loaded.

Try this and see if it works for either of you.
    11-14-10 07:06 AM
    @jaydee5799 -Thank you so much for clearing up my BatteryEx delimma. I have no additional questions about BatteryEx.

BUT...I have to say this......and this is for the BatteryEx people...

That is just way too much of what I call "audience participation" for a $1.99 app. If I have to read directions, unzip and transfer files, plug my BB into my computer for anything other than to back ip up, and pray I get it right - then I don't need this app at all. I have many free apps that do not require all this effort on my part to get them to function properly.

Yeah - I know. And this is just my opinion. I still like the app though. Battery skins or no battery skins.

Peace...
    11-14-10 11:29 AM
    @jaydee5799 -Thank you so much for clearing up my BatteryEx delimma. I have no additional questions about BatteryEx.

That is just way too much of what I call "audience participation" for a $1.99 app. If I have to read directions, unzip and transfer files, plug my BB into my computer for anything other than to back ip up, and pray I get it right - then I don't need this app at all. I have many free apps that do not require all this effort on my part to get them to function properly.

Yeah - I know. And this is just my opinion. I still like the app though. Battery skins or no battery skins.

Peace...

I definitely was a bit daunted when I first tried to figure out how to do skins but it's actually not difficult at all once you get the hang of it; no more than moving songs or pics to your phone. I actually don't even hook my phone up, I just pop out my media card and drag the skins over like I would a song or pic (just easier for me personally).

And I think the app does function properly; just depends on whether or not you want to personalize with a skin or not. Some people don't really care and just like the fact that they can get a more accurate reading on their battery life.

But like you said, I think it is also a great app, battery skins or no battery skins.
    (But I got the free version so it is definitely worth it in spades for me)
    11-14-10 12:06 PM

Peace...
    because Themes in Motion has thought of situations like this, we have an easy way to download skins to your phone without having to worry about anything

just go here from your phone or computer, browse threw our 900+ collections of skins and when you find one you like click on it and in the comments section of the pic click the BattEX 1.6 and Above link. these are zip files that all you need to do is download and put in the right folder. no need to unzip anything. easy to do on phone or computer to get a cool skin you like.
    11-14-10 02:55 PM
    because Themes in Motion has thought of situations like this, we have an easy way to download skins to your phone without having to worry about anything

just go here from your phone or computer, browse threw our 900+ collections of skins and when you find one you like click on it and in the comments section of the pic click the BattEX 1.6 and Above link. these are zip files that all you need to do is download and put in the right folder. no need to unzip anything. easy to do on phone or computer to get a cool skin you like.
    Thank you for clarifying this for him. I was only trying to help by telling him what I do but I seemed to have turned him off completely. Not my intention at all.

There are a million ways to do things and I live on a laptop, both at work and home so that's why I do things the way I do. Just not the same for everyone.

Sorry if I confused anyone.
    11-14-10 03:16 PM
5,330 ... 7778798081 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD