Songbird, I've been a zombie for the past 2 days unzipping all your fabulous grab bags! LOL

Do you know where I could find version 1.8? I can only find 1.9 at the crackberry store
    I have a link to 1.5, if you need it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-10 02:19 AM
    BT, thanks would love the link! I actually downloaded the zip file for it but have been having major trouble connecting my phone to DM (says the USB port is not strong enough? whatever the heck that means)

So if you have a link where I could download from my phone, that would be great!
    11-03-10 03:03 PM
    BT, thanks would love the link! I actually downloaded the zip file for it but have been having major trouble connecting my phone to DM (says the USB port is not strong enough? whatever the heck that means)

So if you have a link where I could download from my phone, that would be great!
    I'm afraid I spoke to soon. I just tried getting the link, and it doesn't work anymore. Sorry about that...I guess I should've tried it 1st. The website said it's a "permanent link"; but apparently the word "permanent" has different meanings....

11-03-10 03:08 PM
    BT, haha don't worry about it! I will try and get it through DM (if I can ever get it to connect properly!)

Thanks for trying though and for all the great skins
    11-03-10 03:17 PM
    1st file is the black planet discharging......blue planet charging
    2nd file is the blue planet discharging......black planet charging
    kacantrell likes this.
    11-03-10 04:44 PM
    1st file-black planet is the 64x64 size and the blue planet is the 32x32 size while discharging.....while charging the blue planet is the 64x64 size and the black planet is the 32x32 size.

2nd file-blue planet is the 64x64 size and the black planet is 32x32 size while discharging......while charging the black planet is the 64x64 size and the blue planet is the 32x32 size.
    11-03-10 04:53 PM
    1st file is Coraline discharging and charging

2nd file is Coraline discharging and the pink bolt charging
    11-03-10 04:57 PM
    1st file is the geek zombie discharging and charging

2nd file is Coraline discharging and the geek zombie charging
    11-03-10 05:00 PM
    The mask is the 64x64 size and the coyote is the 32x32 size discharging and charging.
    11-03-10 05:03 PM
    Moon discharging......blue/white bolt charging
    11-03-10 05:07 PM
    1st file is the black planet discharging......blue planet charging
    2nd file is the blue planet discharging......black planet charging
    great skins lujuca!!
    11-03-10 06:56 PM
    Thx for more great skins LuJuCa !!!
    11-03-10 07:02 PM
    just updated our battex skin page. we now have over 900 battex skins

Themes In Motion: BattEx Skins
    AWESOME!!!!!!!! Love this page!

I have one request, could someone do a beer glass skin for Guinness? Thanks!

11-04-10 12:11 AM
    AWESOME!!!!!!!! Love this page!

I have one request, could someone do a beer glass skin for Guinness? Thanks!

hi there! i hope this works out for you!
    kacantrell likes this.
    11-04-10 12:30 AM
    Could somebody make a skin with this image please if possible? (Either or both?)
    I'm not sure if you need a better pic

Thank you!
    11-04-10 05:09 PM
    Could somebody make a skin with this image please if possible? (Either or both?)
    I'm not sure if you need a better pic

Thank you!
    i only see one pic...

anyways, here's the skin, hope you like it!
    11-04-10 06:13 PM
    Wow, that was fast! Thanks songbird! Can't wait to try it out
    11-04-10 07:48 PM
    Wow, that was fast! Thanks songbird! Can't wait to try it out
    let me know how it works out for you! if you wanted the second one, just PM the pic or repost and i'll get it done as soon as i can
    11-04-10 10:05 PM
    here's one grab bag for the time being! enjoy!!

* if you have trouble downloading, please feel free to PM me your email address and i can just send the zips to you!

GRAB BAG #46:
    essex2start and BerryBubbles like this.
    11-04-10 10:21 PM
    here's one grab bag for the time being! enjoy!!

* if you have trouble downloading, please feel free to PM me your email address and i can just send the zips to you!

GRAB BAG #46:
    oh lord songbird... now i'm craving for some cupcakes...
    thanx for the skin! they look yummy....
    11-04-10 10:40 PM
    oh lord songbird... now i'm craving for some cupcakes...
    thanx for the skin! they look yummy....
    i know, i want some cupcakes too!! there's a small bakery that i go to (not often) and they have the best cupcakes! my favorite is red velvet, but they have awesome unique flavors! now i'll be dreaming of cupcakes...great...lol!!
    11-04-10 10:49 PM
    i know, i want some cupcakes too!! there's a small bakery that i go to (not often) and they have the best cupcakes! my favorite is red velvet, but they have awesome unique flavors! now i'll be dreaming of cupcakes...great...lol!!
    MMMMM.....cupcakes!!! Thanks songbird
    11-05-10 07:39 AM
    AHHHHHHH red velvet! My favorite! It adds calories just thinking about them. Agree with everyone else..Your grab bags are scrumptious, songbird!!!!
    11-05-10 08:38 AM
    AHHHHHHH red velvet! My favorite! It adds calories just thinking about them. Agree with everyone else..Your grab bags are scrumptious, songbird!!!!
    as long as i'm eating something yummy, i don't mind the calories

thanks jaydee for the wonderful compliment!!
    11-05-10 12:42 PM
    ok so i decided to get in the skin game because i was really bored so here are the ones i made tonight and i still have a few more to make.

this is a grab bag type of deal so there are multiple skins in the zip and since i think its more fun to get surprised i will not do preview pics lol

and you can find these skins and over 900 more here Themes In Motion: BattEx Skins

enjoy and tell me what you think
    kacantrell likes this.
    11-05-10 10:18 PM
5,330 ... 7576777879 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD