07-21-14 08:36 PM
5,330 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    This is what my folders look like in BatteryEx. And the only one showing in the Skins on the phone so I know which one it is are the Heart Icons. Not sure why the others are so different.

08-21-10 06:34 PM
    Cathy B: Are you trying to view the skins within BatteryEx while your BB is connected to your computer? If so, this might be why you're not seeing them in the app's skins list.
    08-21-10 06:40 PM
    This is what my folders look like in BatteryEx. And the only one showing in the Skins on the phone so I know which one it is are the Heart Icons. Not sure why the others are so different.

Okay and if you open each individual folder you see all the Icons in each one? (In other words when you open say the 'Hello kitty' you see all the icons and not another folder).

If all is as you show the only thing I know is to try the battery pull. Also, both paid and free are the same with skins so that is not an issue.
    08-21-10 06:42 PM
    No it's when it's not connected and say I want to change it to a different one and you can't see the list of them on there. I only see the first one. I posted what it looks like here. Trying to figure out why I can't see all of the other ones but when I click on them they work just don't know which ones are which.

08-21-10 06:43 PM
    NFL Colts and Steelers and Eagles by BT

Refer to other NFL posts for examples of previews.
    Last edited by andyahs; 08-21-10 at 07:25 PM.
    08-21-10 06:48 PM
    No it's when it's not connected and say I want to change it to a different one and you can't see the list of them on there. I only see the first one. I posted what it looks like here. Trying to figure out why I can't see all of the other ones but when I click on them they work just don't know which ones are which.
    In your Options>Applications>Make sure Permissions are all set to Allow for BatteryEx.

If still no luck uninstall the app reboot then install it again. You can still keep the skins where they are.
    08-21-10 07:04 PM
    I just unistalled it and going to reinstall here in a minute. I checked those and the middle one was set to Custom? I also noticed that the version I have is 1.6 but this post says 1.5?? I'm using the free version.
    Last edited by Cathy_B; 08-21-10 at 07:10 PM.
    08-21-10 07:07 PM
    I just unistalled it and going to reinstall here in a minute. I checked those and the middle one was set to Custom? I also noticed that the version I have is 1.6 but this post says 1.5?? I'm using the free version.
    ?? Mobihand still has version 1.5 as the latest. There are two versions for free one is for OS 4.6 the other for 5.0. Make sure you have the correct version for your OS.

BlackBerry and Symbian Apps - MobileTopSoft Apps Store
    08-21-10 07:21 PM
    wow all that time trying to figure it out and I had the wrong one installed on my phone. It all looks different and I see everything now. Thanks to all of you for trying to help me. I appreciate it.
    08-21-10 07:21 PM
    wow all that time trying to figure it out and I had the wrong one installed on my phone. It all looks different and I see everything now. Thanks to all of you for trying to help me. I appreciate it.
    Congratulations.........

Now get all the skins you want and enjoy.....
    08-21-10 07:26 PM
    Where do you all find them at besides this thread? That's the only ones I have well all the girly ones LOL
    08-21-10 07:30 PM
    *~*Thanks to everyone for making these skins!!! Keep em coming (esp. the girly ones)!! *~*
    08-21-10 07:33 PM
    Where do you all find them at besides this thread? That's the only ones I have well all the girly ones LOL
    All of mine came from this thread but if you Google BatteryEx skins you can get some from blogs.
    08-21-10 07:35 PM
    the battery and temp icons aren't showing up on the home page for me. anybody have trouble with that before?
    08-21-10 07:42 PM
    Lightning Bolt from Blackberry theme park.

Charging:

Dis Charging:

08-21-10 07:45 PM
    More Skins here:

More BatteryEx skins
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    08-21-10 07:55 PM
    NFL Ravens by BT
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    08-21-10 09:48 PM
    I want to make skins for this but I don't know what program to use for images. I wanted to know how you get the image onto a clear background? Can someone please help me with this? PM me.
    08-21-10 10:39 PM
    I really like this skin. Is there a way for you to add a lightning bolt to the charging icon? I like to be able to tell its charging!

Thanks
    Once I get home I'll see if I can find another icon .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 01:23 AM
    Hi Guys,

I need help with the skins. For some reason 1 out of 5 skins I've got on my BB only shows up in the preview screen. However, I can still use the 5 skins but they are not just showing up except for the first one. The rest of the skins are showing as clear/white but can be selected. Please help.
    08-22-10 01:37 AM
    Multi Color 2 - stripped lines

Same battery icons as Multi Color but changed charging icon for those who wanted a different one, thanks BT for charging icon.

Charging Discharging Characters
    08-22-10 04:31 AM
    Mario Galaxy Luma Icons - Icons from DeviantART

Charging Discharging Characters
    Chrysalis1156 likes this.
    08-22-10 06:04 AM
    the battery and temp icons aren't showing up on the home page for me. anybody have trouble with that before?
    When you open Batteryex, you have to go to the Display Tab and enable the SHOW BATTERY STATUS on HOME SCREEN

Have you done that?
    08-22-10 06:28 AM
    The temp icon wont show for batteryEx. Only the battery icon will show. The temp icon is a feature of berryweather.
    08-22-10 09:53 AM
    Does anyone know, if in theme builder I make the message area bigger (height wise) will the BatteryEx icon show bigger on home screen??
    08-22-10 11:50 AM
5,330 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD