I think the little "Sox" that is in the notification bar should be all white...I need to change that..little later
    04-16-11 05:38 PM
    Whew!! Here is the Zip for the Cardinals and the WhiteSox Battery skins. Let me know if all works ok
    Wowsers!! Thanks Elizabeth! Loving both the skin and the wp! Could you post the wp please? We are in our third day of tourney....another 8hrs on the bleacher! LOL

Lastly.....the theme you are using looks like one of al3azims, but which one is it? I love the transparency of the bottom tray! You rock girl!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-11 10:11 AM
    good luck at the games!! yes the theme is from Al3azim called Tabbed...I love it because it has the 6.0 icons

Last edited by Elizabeth2; 04-17-11 at 01:53 PM.
    04-17-11 01:26 PM
    [QUOTE=hamsterwheel;6225636]Hi! Here is the wall I would like! And if you could put Hamster as the name, that would be awesome! Thx!

[/QUOT

I know you didn't ask me but I was curious to see if i could learn so here is a very simple Hamster on the wallpaper.....

hamsterwheel likes this.
    04-17-11 08:14 PM
    good luck at the games!! yes the theme is from Al3azim called Tabbed...I love it because it has the 6.0 icons

Thanks for the wp! We had a great day, but 10 hours on the bleachers and I am ready to soak in the hot tub for a few hours!! This wp along with your batteryex skin will definitely be on my Bold on game day!

Ahhhh....tabbed! I never saw that in the 9650 theme forum....found it though in the 9780! Battery pull as I type...lol!!
    04-17-11 08:22 PM
    I know you didn't ask me but I was curious to see if i could learn so here is a very simple Hamster on the wallpaper.....

Wow! Thx so much curvedthumb! i love it!!!!!!, you're the best!
    04-17-11 09:11 PM
    Can anybody please make me an L.A. Angels icon? I would if I knew how. Just the Angels A or a hat would be cool! Thanks in advance!
    04-17-11 10:17 PM
    Can anybody please make me an L.A. Angels icon? I would if I knew how. Just the Angels A or a hat would be cool! Thanks in advance!
    Even if the Angels swept my beloved White Sox today, here is a Batt EX skin for the Anaheim Angels for a fellow addict............enjoy
    and yes,,,it is Anaheim and not LA.......
    converteddroid likes this.
    04-17-11 11:16 PM
    Even if the Angels swept my beloved White Sox today, here is a Batt EX skin for the Anaheim Angels for a fellow addict............enjoy
    and yes,,,it is Anaheim and not LA.......
    Well it is the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, but if you wanna get technical it's the California Angels.LOL
    04-18-11 12:12 AM
    The Hamster is really hard to see. So I'm also throwing in a WP.

Charging/Discharging
    Spencerdl and hamsterwheel like this.
    04-18-11 02:45 PM

Charging/Discharging
    love it so much!!! TY!!!!
    04-18-11 02:50 PM
    Hi ,

Can some one please make an arsenal fc logo skin for batteryex .

Thanks

Sal
    04-19-11 01:29 PM

battex's can be found at:
    the little berry
    04-19-11 02:27 PM
    tyvm for sharing these Songbird!

(iou a click)
    04-19-11 02:56 PM
    something for the ladies that like to wear huge sunglasses........a batt ex skin to match your shades during the summer
    04-19-11 03:01 PM

Charging/Discharging
    aww myke i love it as soon as i get a case for my 9780 you're making me a new batt ex skin and wallie like that me thinks!!!! thanks 0
    04-19-11 04:03 PM
    something for the ladies that like to wear huge sunglasses........a batt ex skin to match your shades during the summer
    tyvm for these curvedthumb! Miss Sunshine is just adorable and so cool looking!
    04-19-11 05:56 PM

the little berry
    Absolutely adorable!! thank you very much for sharing
    04-19-11 07:45 PM

the little berry
    Thanks Megan I just love all of these little guys and can't decide so I downloaded them all!!! Great job as always *hugs*
    04-20-11 03:50 AM
    Thanks Megan I just love all of these little guys and can't decide so I downloaded them all!!! Great job as always *hugs*
    same here!!! they all too cute. thanks songbird!!
    04-20-11 05:08 AM
    thank you much. Could you make a few more summer battery skins? I am looking for a life perserver(round donut image), beach chair, sand and shovel. If you have time, thanks
    04-20-11 09:44 AM
    thank you much. Could you make a few more summer battery skins? I am looking for a life perserver(round donut image), beach chair, sand and shovel. If you have time, thanks
    Sure, give me a bit of time to come up with something cool..........
    04-20-11 10:04 AM
    Well I think is fine......this is a HeartBeat BattEX skin set that I made to complement the HeartBeat theme by Walker Themes but obviously you can use anyway you like......Remember folks, without a heartbeat we wouldn't be here.......
    04-20-11 10:10 AM
    Sure, give me a bit of time to come up with something cool..........
    thank you very much!
    04-20-11 11:08 AM
    Does anyone know if there is real madrid skin floating about this thread??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-11 05:52 PM
5,330 ... 142143144145146 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD