So I got bored booted up Gimp and made these two.

I have a mac and when I zip something it sometimes adds a mac file of some sort to the folder so pls check if you have it and if u do just delete it.
    01-26-11 05:22 PM
    Can anyone help me here ? i'm trying to make a skins for BatteryEX...and want to change the memoryEX icon on the homescreen...the manual shows we have to make the icon name "mem_top.png" but it didn't work...while the "m.png" do work..anyone can help me about this one ?
    01-27-11 01:37 AM
    So I got bored booted up Gimp and made these two.

I have a mac and when I zip something it sometimes adds a mac file of some sort to the folder so pls check if you have it and if u do just delete it.
    GIMP is the best loving this icons! thankyou
    01-27-11 01:52 AM
    Is it possible to get a Wonder Woman skin made? I saw that their was one with all of the DC comics, but I kinda just want Wonder Woman.. any design is fine with me. Thanks in advance if it can be done :-)
    01-27-11 02:37 AM
    Is it possible to get a Wonder Woman skin made? I saw that their was one with all of the DC comics, but I kinda just want Wonder Woman.. any design is fine with me. Thanks in advance if it can be done :-)
    i had done this as a request for vsuga and she's allowed me to share it here

enjoy!
    01-27-11 02:59 AM
    Can anyone help me here ? i'm trying to make a skins for BatteryEX...and want to change the memoryEX icon on the homescreen...the manual shows we have to make the icon name "mem_top.png" but it didn't work...while the "m.png" do work..anyone can help me about this one ?
    While I don't make skins or anything, I HAVE taken folders of icons, copied the preview icon and renamed it to "m.png"

That's all you have to do I believe. Try that and see?
    01-27-11 06:13 AM
    While I don't make skins or anything, I HAVE taken folders of icons, copied the preview icon and renamed it to "m.png"

That's all you have to do I believe. Try that and see?
    ah it's all good...the dev already contacted me...and tell me there is a bug on the first 2.0 version and updated it to 2.0.110127 now and my skins all worked just fine thanks btw
    01-27-11 08:26 AM
    i had done this as a request for vsuga and she's allowed me to share it here

enjoy!
    Songbird and Vsuga! You 2 are the absolute bestest =)!
    01-27-11 01:48 PM

for downloads, go here
    01-27-11 01:48 PM
    Wow Megan!!!
    These Valentine skins are beautiful! Thanks so much!!!
    01-27-11 02:44 PM

for downloads, go here
    Megan yur Valentine's day battex skins r so cute. Txs for sharing 'em!
    CyndaSue likes this.
    01-27-11 10:47 PM
    Could I get someoe to make me a laughing Buddha batteryex skin please? Thanks for your time!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 03:49 AM
    Is there any way I can change my skins on my bb and not a laptop?

01-28-11 09:29 AM

01-28-11 01:21 PM
    Of course Cathy
    Any chance to get this with a YELLOW hydrant. That's the color we have here on the Left Coast...

Thanks!
    01-28-11 03:24 PM
    Hello Everyone...sorry if ya'll have covered earlier in the thread, but I was wondering if BatteryEx is compatible with OS6? Thanks in advance

01-29-11 12:55 PM
    currently my favorite superman skin

enjoy
    Are these publicly available, for free or otherwise? They're sweet.

01-29-11 03:40 PM
    Hello Everyone...sorry if ya'll have covered earlier in the thread, but I was wondering if BatteryEx is compatible with OS6? Thanks in advance

Absolutely! I've been using it with all the leaks, hybrids and now official OS6.
    Download away!
    01-29-11 04:32 PM
    i think it was puddin that requested this

this is also the first skin i made using photoshop so go easy on me, im still learning the program

enjoy
    01-29-11 05:00 PM
    Is there a skin that has a single thunder bolt while charging and a nice looking battery with levels when its not charging? I dont know if there is one but i have looked about 50 pages of this LOOONG thread and have not found anything? thanks!
    01-29-11 07:21 PM
    Is there anyway I can change my skins with my bb as opposed to a laptop or pc???

01-29-11 08:07 PM
    Are these publicly available, for free or otherwise? They're sweet.

the download link should be below the original post
    01-29-11 08:10 PM

for downloads, go here
    I am sooo loving the Naughty hearts =)
    01-29-11 09:39 PM
    i think it was puddin that requested this

this is also the first skin i made using photoshop so go easy on me, im still learning the program

enjoy
    Woohoo! Thanks kc! Looks great
    01-29-11 10:00 PM
    the download link should be below the original post
    Thanks Songbird, the links don't appear on my bb browser. Now i feel like a **** cause i'm on the pc and viola!! Here they are.
    01-30-11 12:07 AM
5,330 ... 122123124125126 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD