Its actually Mickey.
    I'm actually using a font to make them so I am not able to replace the heart with the star. I' am just now using advanced photo editing tool. So I am trying to teach myself how to use layers. Maybe later down the line I can accomplish this..

Thanks
    Sorry about the name Who knew Thanks for letting me know that you might be able to do that in the future.
    01-16-11 04:30 PM
    Hi ...

Was just wondering if skins can be installed direct to my BB 9700 or do I have to use desktop manager?

I note they come as zip files.

So is it possible to download and open skin.zip to computer and then email skin file to phone, save in BatEX file and install that way?

Maybe dumb question, but I downloaded several skins direct to phone yesterday and was unable to install them.

Cheers.
    01-16-11 05:02 PM
    Hi ...

Was just wondering if skins can be installed direct to my BB 9700 or do I have to use desktop manager?

So is it possible to download and open skin.zip to computer and then email skin file to phone, save in BatEX file and install that way?

Maybe dumb question, but I downloaded several skins direct to phone yesterday and was unable to install them.

Cheers.
    get the app filescout, either free or paid version. with that app you can unzip the files on your phone and then place the file in the correct folder.

also i think you can email the unzipped file to your phone but i have never tried it.
    TJC70 likes this.
    01-16-11 05:40 PM
    Hi ...

Cheers.
    I download the zip file, unzip on my pc and then connect my phone and drag the folder over to the phone into the proper directory. Email does not allow you to send a folder, only files.
    01-16-11 06:03 PM
    made it but dont know why

enjoy
    puddin78 likes this.
    01-16-11 08:52 PM
    i just liked this one

enjoy
    01-16-11 09:00 PM
    get the app filescout, either free or paid version. with that app you can unzip the files on your phone and then place the file in the correct folder.

also i think you can email the unzipped file to your phone but i have never tried it.
    Hey thanks for that never knew this app even existed, very handy! Just dl'd the lite version, is it worth getting the paid one out of curiosity?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    01-16-11 09:38 PM
    Hey thanks for that never knew this app even existed, very handy! Just dl'd the lite version, is it worth getting the paid one out of curiosity?

If you're gonna pay for a file app, the ONLY one to get is File Manager Pro. Better than Filescout in every way

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ria__x likes this.
    01-16-11 09:41 PM

i honestly dont know what is different between to two but i use the app on a regular basis so it was worth paying for it to me. if your just using to to unzip files i dont think buying is necessary unless you want to support the dev
    ria__x likes this.
    01-16-11 09:41 PM
    i honestly dont know what is different between to two but i use the app on a regular basis so it was worth paying for it to me. if your just using to to unzip files i dont think buying is necessary unless you want to support the dev
    yeah i'd only be using it for unzipping battex files when not at the computer, also i like the deleting sample pics feature, verryy handy. but that's it. thanks Blast and KP
    01-16-11 10:38 PM
    Didn't know I could even unzip on BB. So excited I can because I hate waiting for all these great skins! FYI...I looked for free FileScout and couldn't find free version only free trial. But BeamManager worked flawlessly for me!!!! Love it. Its at BBAW.

01-17-11 12:01 PM
    Didn't know I could even unzip on BB. So excited I can because I hate waiting for all these great skins! FYI...I looked for free FileScout and couldn't find free version only free trial. But BeamManager worked flawlessly for me!!!! Love it. Its at BBAW.

i think if you download the trial version you get a choice to use the lite version for 14 day trial, i searched for it online and went through their site rather than BBAW. never heard of the app you're talking about though might have a look

i am so excited about the unzipping on BB too, i told my fiance first thing this morning! don't think he really cared as much as me though lol
    01-17-11 12:13 PM
    oh no now i don't know weather to use beam manager or file scout :'(
    01-17-11 12:33 PM
    Lol. Too funny ria! My husband not only wouldn't care but would have NO idea what I'm talking about. Dl it and give it a try. Seems to do a lot. Won't hurt to have two, try them out the just delete the one you don't want. This is great for me cuz my husbands crappy laptop can't handle anymore BatteryEx files, or BeWeather or BB WPs. LOL u get the point. ;-)

01-17-11 12:44 PM
    lol! aw i'm glad there's someone out there who's like me you've convinced me, i'm dl'ing it now i will let you know which one works for me, but seeing as there is no 'pro' version to beam i'm guessing that will offer a lot more! most of my memory on my laptop is dedicated to my blackberry aha
    01-17-11 01:13 PM
    Geez wish I read reviews first! Hope this is not true. Cuz they advertise as free!

01-17-11 01:24 PM
    Geez wish I read reviews first! Hope this is not true. Cuz they advertise as free!

oh god! i'll keep the 2 apps for 10 days and see what happens. people write all sorts on the reviews though so hopefully not!
    01-17-11 01:32 PM
    I downloaded beam manager now where can I go to download batteryex? Also once it is save where do I unzip the app to? Is there step by step that I can read. Thanks in advance

01-17-11 02:04 PM
    I downloaded beam manager now where can I go to download batteryex? Also once it is save where do I unzip the app to? Is there step by step that I can read. Thanks in advance

i found this blog pretty helpful ashabees themes Blog Archive BatteryEx — How to install & create your own skins.

and if you read through previous posts there's loads to help you!
    01-17-11 02:19 PM
    something for you all to test those new apps out with

found this while looking for wallpapers and made it into a skin.

if you want different colors or memory icon then let me know.

enjoy
    01-17-11 02:37 PM
    Songbird: just a note to say I love your blog - it's really nice and fun

my next experiment will be to try and install berryweather icons - wish me luck

thanks
    01-17-11 04:26 PM
    Icons used....
    01-17-11 06:20 PM

Gotta love that battex skin..

01-17-11 06:50 PM

Gotta love that battex skin..

shh, i'm keeping that one secret till the theme is released lol
    01-17-11 07:02 PM
    Oh.. My bad.. Let's just ignore it.. It'll go away.. So the bw set shouldn't be talked about either right? Shhhhh

01-17-11 07:21 PM
5,330 ... 116117118119120 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD